What get out early for 4-5
Why to get mind better today
Last hard treadmill yesterday
Last rest 31/12
Have a good weds all
possunt quia posse videntur - we can because we know we can 

Comments

• DustinDustin ✭✭✭
    Just beat me to it Wabo, was just starting a post!
    Good for you getting out early doors, looks a nice morning.

Seems like I have been awol for a couple of days - work has been chaos...

OH - dentistry sounds challenging (and expensive). I'm booked in for the next available appointment - May 21st (just a check up)
    Chick - sorry to hear about the tumour, hopefully nothing to worry about. 
    Ale - sounds like you're getting back into the swing of it!
    Youngest back in Manchester. Out in town on Monday, the closest she's been to going into the Uni since September...
    Ale/Wabo - Talking of the football, good to see an about turn from some clubs, just kicking the can down the road in my view. It will happen eventually. Not that I like the idea.
    With Mourinho, I suspect the timing ahead of the League cup is deliberate - you can't sack someone if they have just won a trophy...
    Hazel - hope the group run was enjoyable

What - steady recovery
    Why - legs battered. QoP on Monday night, club set yesterday 1x8, 2x4, 4x2, 8x1 all with same distance recoveries. Plus w/u & c/d. Slept well yesterday
    last rest - 10/10
    last hard - Yesterday
  • alehousealehouse ✭✭✭
    Morning!

Lyrics: yes

I had lyrics ready, also.

Another sunshine related song yesterday: You are my sunshine. Over a hundred years old and much covered.

Not expecting much sunshine today: back to grey if the forecast is correct.

Won't mention football!

What: 3k or so off road plus stretches, hopefully plus cross training in the garden.

Why: not working today

Your run will do you good, Wabo!

Decent session at the club, Dustin! 
    Progress is rarely a straight line. There are always bumps in the road, but you can make the choice to keep looking ahead.
  • WaboWabo ✭✭✭
    yep run did me good indeed. Dustin lol, I cannot see us wining that cup mind you!
    5 miles d&d
  • WaboWabo ✭✭✭
    dustin wowsers, have a nice recovery run you rlegs will thanks you!
    alehouse enjoy the run the stretches and x training!
    Starving now, I must eat.... 
  • alehousealehouse ✭✭✭
    edited April 2021
    Morning again!

Well done Wabo! 5 here as well (of the km variety!)! Glad that you feel better for the run!

Started to garden but bitterly cold: 6 degrees with a wind making it feel cooler. Now up to the dizzy heights of 9 degrees and an even stronger breeze as I am sure Dustin Jnr2 will confirm!

Anyway, that was the longest run since February 1st. A bit of a struggle in places but pleased to have run that far. 

Stretches and hopefully gardening later!
    Progress is rarely a straight line. There are always bumps in the road, but you can make the choice to keep looking ahead.
  • Afternoon

That's a long time to wait for your appointment chicksta - seems they don't think it is serious. 

Shame you didn't make it out yesterday Wabo but don't put yourself under pressure if you don't feel up to it.  Running shouldn't be a chore.  Good news you managed it today though - well done!

No idea about the football. Our locals won the championship again for the the 3rd time in a row - they get a bit high and mighty until they meet a decent club in Europe then realize the standard here is a bit lower!

Must be hard for university students Dustin.  Were those distance reps i.e. 1 x 8 = 800m?  I assume so? 

Good news on reaching the 5k milestone Ale.  Doesn't sound too nice for gardening somehow.  Is the fence done now?

What: speed - should be doing 5 LT but I might break it up into 2 bits for the first go - or slow it a bit but that doesn't normally work
    Why: on the plan
    Last rest: 30.03.2020

Lyrics: no
  • alehousealehouse ✭✭✭
    On paper that doesn't sound a tough session Hazel...but I know that it is!

The fence that I have replaced is done; however I am treating the one on the other side bit by bit.

• DustinDustin ✭✭✭
    Hazel , yes metres. I often split the LTs ie 2 x18 minutes with 4 steady between
    8 miles over the fields and back thru the woods. Stunning day, didn't see a soul for the first hour....