Sunday 30th May 2021 When I tell everyone that you're in love with me

alehousealehouse ✭✭✭
Morning!

Lyrics: When I tell everyone that you're in love with me (line 2)

Yesterday's Eurovision offering: Lulu with Boom Bang-a-bang

What: will see what the legs decide

Why: having an easy few days before and after the jab

Re lyrics, title is in lines 1 and 3. Line 4:
I want the world to know I'm happy as can be
Progress is rarely a straight line. There are always bumps in the road, but you can make the choice to keep looking ahead.

Comments

• elspeth fayelspeth fay ✭✭✭
    Morning!
    Lyrics yes!
    Forecast of sunshine...actually thick fog still.
    Hazel...sounds like a good race restrictions allowing.
    Probably shouldn't run today but ould be nice.
    Unseasonal hot cross buns prepped.
    Have a good day all.
  • An Other HalfAn Other Half ✭✭✭
    edited May 2021
    First swim for 2 weeks.
    Lyrics yes
  • HazelnutCHHazelnutCH ✭✭✭
    Afternoon

Still feeling okay post jab Ale?

Has the sun come out in the meantime Els? Enjoy those buns!

Good to hear you got a swim in OH. How is the water temp at the moment? River (I recall you have swum in it) has 11 degrees and the lakes 14.

What: so far a nice walk with OH in the area I raced in yesterday. 11k and around 600m of up and down. Short recovery later.
    Why: OH hadn't been there yet, nice day and too windy for cycling
    Last hard: walking down hill - ouch, ouch.. Need to strengthen those quads methinks.
    Last rest 30.03.2020

Lyrics: no
  • alehousealehouse ✭✭✭
    Afternoon! 

Don't feel too bad, thanks, Hazel! Just taking it easy. And glad that you struggled walking down today: means that you ran hard enough yesterday!

I suspect that the water is still a little too cold for most of us, OH!
    Progress is rarely a straight line. There are always bumps in the road, but you can make the choice to keep looking ahead.
  • DustinDustin ✭✭✭
    Hiya
    wabo - have a lovely break
    Hazel - well done on the race, sounds a beauty.
    Ale - did you make it out?

Little to report here. Felt pretty rubbish yesterday too: cut the grass, did some weeding but zonked out around 4. 
    Slightly better today - walked 6 miles with Mrs D, May attempt a short run later.
    Not run since 2 miles on Thursday but on the plus side, the rest has probably helped the hamstring! 
  • alehousealehouse ✭✭✭
    Yes, short run this morning, Dustin. Sorry to hear that you are not at your best! Has youngest finished term? The area seems deserted at present!
  • DustinDustin ✭✭✭
    Hi Ale, no she’s still finishing exams, back home later this month then back up in early July to move to the year 2 house.