Do you girls deliberately wear see thru tights to drive us completely mad?

mikaloviche01mikaloviche01 ✭✭✭
 This is what I am talkin' about.  please tell us you do it deliberately because we won't believe you if you say " oh ! really I had no idea they were see thru"  or just think we are the creeps when we are the innocent bystanders . When we jog and are cumming up from behind it is hard not to notice yr beautiful posteriors are on full display and we like it that way , you are all magnificient we love you all.

Comments

•  This is my actual partner and she is not one of the worst offenders butt I do tell her lots of guys just perve and stare and she is making them horney . she loves it.  are we creeps if we have a glance yr way and be respectful .
  •  In the back yard this is fine butt when you do exercises in the park or a class and yr all rolling around and doing yr best to look sexy on the day is it for the other women . 
  •  i mean these in bright sunlight are completely see thru with nothing but a thong on we can see yr entire ass
  •  thousands of girls just with bootyfull buttocks shapely butts and all fro us to enjoy
  •  seriously totally see thru although you can't see here . leaves nothing to the imagination. we run behind you for miles as a pacer and keep our heart racer and blood pumpin to all the right areas. testosterone fuelled run.  
  •  I love the comments I get when I run in these and especially when I ride my bike my bum is see thru and even worse at the front. I like to give back to all the girls who drive us mad. I get honked and whistled at my hundreds of girls .  does my bum look big in these?
  • mikaloviche01mikaloviche01 ✭✭✭
     .... and she says should I go out running like this and I say YES and know that all the guys that day will be driven mad . we like to stay behing a girl like this and use them as a pacer to keep up ( literally) and it gets hard when we see this and she is running alot faster it can be very very hard to keep up.
     stretching in the park for all to see. we love you girls that like us to look and wear the most sexy gear. 
     This is what I am talkin' about.  please tell us you do it deliberately because we won't believe you if you say " oh ! really I had no idea they were see thru"  or just think we are the creeps when we are the innocent bystanders . When we jog and are cumming up from behind it is hard not to notice yr beautiful posteriors are on full display and we like it that way , you are all magnificient we love you all.
    IT DOESN'T GET ANY BETTER THAN THIS . WE CAN RUN BEHIND YOU FOR HOURS TRYING TO KEEP UP USING YOU GIRLS AS A PACER . STAYING A DISCREET DISTANCE SO IT'S NOT CREEPY. YOUR CHOICE OF RUNNING GEAR GIVES US A GOOD REASON TO RUN AND WELL YOU DEFINETELY GIVE US A TESTOSTERONE BOOST AND AS FOR KEEPING UP YOU KEEP US UP AND IT CAN  GET 
     EVERY THING YOU GIRLS WEAR WHAT EVER SPORTS IS SO SEXY AND DRIVES US MAD WE LOVE YOU
     what can i say , I think I might becum a vegan . butt your message is confusing as I think your tights have played a part in my decision .. 
     totaly see thru black tights and the girl on the left kept pulling them up around her neck and it was as if she was wearing nothing . every contour I  love sports wear we can all go about our day flashin it to each other and showing off our beautiful bodies. 
     you see gorls wearing tights like this running along the track LEAVING NOTHING TO THE IMAGINATION. 
  •  my gf about to go out . I know hundreds of men oggle her I do .  she is such an exhibitionist . my kinda gal
  • KellerKeller ✭✭✭
    Yeah, of course that's your girlfriend  :D Pretty sure you wouldn't be posting all the other crap you do if it was  :D:D