Saturday 31st July 2021 Don't let me hear you say life's taking you nowhere,

alehousealehouse ✭✭✭
Morning! 

Stayed up to watch Georgia T-B and the golden GB triathletes who have just won the mixed relay. 

Lyrics: Don't let me hear you say life's taking you nowhere,
Angel

What: will be an easy run and stretches I imagine

Why: shin was a little niggly yesterday
Progress is rarely a straight line. There are always bumps in the road, but you can make the choice to keep looking ahead.

Comments

• emzapemzap ✭✭✭
    Thought of you this morning ale when I saw that. Amazing work!

What: nothing
    Why: am pretty poorly again
    Last hard: I've been ill pretty much for 10 days now, getting fed up
    Lyrics: nope.

So recovered from Norovirus, and now have an awful cough. Feeling so grotty.  We're meant to go away to family friends on Thursday, but had to self isolate until we got covid results back.  They're negative (all we've done is nursery in the past 2 weeks as we've been so ill, so couldn't have got it anywhere as nursery have no cases!).

Anyway, negative tested yesterday morning, drove down to Devon and are just relaxing here. Good to have an extra pair of hands at least to help with childcare.

Maybe manage a short walk on Dartmoor later.

Have a lovely weekend all.
  • DustinDustin ✭✭✭
    hi
    Emz - sorry to hear you’ve been struggling, hopefully the break does you the power of good.
    Ale - hope the shin doesn’t cause any issues on today’s run? Great Tri result!

what - 2x800,4x400,8x200 (road)
    why - trying to do some speed
    last rest - 11 days
    last hard - that was
    lyric - don’t think so

• HazelnutCHHazelnutCH ✭✭✭
    Evening

More success for Georgia Ale!  Be careful with that shin.

Oh no emzap that isn't nice.  I hope you can enjoy that break nonetheless - take it easy.

Nice session Dustin.

I have also watched some trampoline and BMX Wabo - Olympics is always a good oppoturnity to see sports you normally don't.  (windsurfing, archery etc..).

Hope everything is going ok for chicksta and family.

Yesterday's lyrics were Electric Blue by Icehouse.

What: 12.5 MLR including 8k @ around the slower end of what might be my MP, it was all slightly downhill though. 
    Why: this week's longest run
    Last rest: 30.03.20

Lyrics: no 

• Emz...recover well! Not nice at all. 
    Ale...more medal excitement...well done!
    Dustin...well done on the speedwork.
    Just home from a day out on Sanday with some friends and my bike. Cool but sunny..beaches were beautiful. Only a 2 mile beach run but lots of cycling...with a 9m speed session to catch the ferry home!