Why keeping a streak
Last hard last night v hard
Last rest 24/7 
Have a good day all
possunt quia posse videntur - we can because we know we can 

Comments

• alehousealehouse ✭✭✭
    Morning!

Lyrics: I hope that they come to me during the day as they are familiar. 

Yesterday were Christie with Yellow River. 1970. Remember it well. Time flies indeed, so happy birthday Cleo. Another year and it will be nearly big school time!

What: short run, long stretch

Why: Thursday. And I need to be careful. 

Weather permitting more gardening at daughter's (she is away so I am going to feed the cat anyway). If the weather doesn't permit then I may well make a cake for December 25th!

Progress is rarely a straight line. There are always bumps in the road, but you can make the choice to keep looking ahead.
  • Morning

Sorry you have suffered so long and especially during your holidays emzap. 

Great speed work the other day Dustin.

Well done on keeping up the 10k steps chicksta despite the weekend. 

I have the same Lausanne top Els, in red.  It is currently drying out from yesterday's soaking.  You get the same one for the HM as for the full mara.  I did the HM in 2019.  Another lakeside one.

Great track work Wabo and can imagine the race was tough one day later.  Nice gentle mile today then I guess. 'Fraid I can't help you on the HR training - sorry.  Hope you stomach has settled in the meantime.  Happy birthday to Cleo.

Hope the cat appreciates your efforts Ale.  And true, it is getting towards cake making time again - will wait a while yet though. Good news on your visit to the physio.

What: 4m recovery (= around 6.4km)
    Why: toughie yesterday
    Last hard: 5m LT yesterday - got it done this time.  Head wanted to stop at the 4m again (probably as the 5th pointed away from home and up an incline) but once over the mark I knew I would get it done.  Heavyish rain - had to wring out my top a couple of times as I hate it sticking to me.
    Last rest: 30.03.20

Lyrics: no

• emzapemzap ✭✭✭
    Afternoon

What: resting
    Why: still unwell
    Last hard: it's been a hard 2 weeks
    Lyrics: nope

Haven't made it out the house today. I had better be better by Saturday, I've got a 2 day market...

How is Cleo 10 wabo?!?!

Happy Thursday
  • chickstachicksta ✭✭✭
    Wabo: Nice track work yesterday. I'd like to go back to the track. I used to live near one when we first moved back to Germany. It was about a mile down the road and I used to climb over the fence to get my early morning work-out it. Gates would only open at 9. We don't pay for track access here, so I didn't incur any financial loss ;) 

Can't believe Cleo is 10 already. Oh my ... hope she has a lovely birthday. 

Hazel: Nice to wrestle that little voice down in your head and completing the workout. Bet it feld really sweet when you were done :+1:

A little over 5 miles today. Legs were unwilling. I think I overdid the gym stuff yesterday. Today felt like running through treacle :) 

• Wabo Birthday greetings..not got the lyrics though!
    Hazel...I ran Elgin marathon years ago and the 10k and half runners all got marathon t shirt.
    Enjoy the gardening Ale but seems a bit early for the cake yet!
    Emz....that's a long illness...hope you soon improve.
    Busy day cooking and a 9m run. Bread, soup scones apple and raspberry crumble and chicken pie. Pretty slow running though.
  • DustinDustin ✭✭✭
    Hiya
    Wabo - Birthday wishes for Cleo. As for your HR stats Iam by no means an expert but they didn't look unusual
    Emz - Sorry to hear you (& Lucas) not feeling great, hopefully it's recovery now
    Ale- oh happy baking, don't spoil the cat!
    Chick - well done, all progress!
    Hazel- sounds like you had to tough yesterday out, but that's LT runs for you! Well done.

What- 50mins easy over the fields
    Why - coaching tonight, so getting a short run in
    last rest - 14/07
    last hard - Tuesday
    lyric - yes
  • WaboWabo ✭✭✭
    Evening all
    I went to the cinema with my daughter and Cleo, it was one of those luxe ones with recliners!! Oh wow never done that before. Cleo cuddled my arm most of the film. 
    I know 10!!!!
    Dustin, yea i concur I think the heart rate was fine. I was a bit worried!
    Els that's a lot of cooking and miles! 
    Chick well done after a lot of gym! 
    Hazel well done for battling it out! 
    Emzap I hope you are better soon. 
    I know you lot have prob known me since I was flying to Peru to meet Cleo?? 
    Alehouse how was the short run and stretching, good I hope
    Better go or I'll be starting the next day!!!
    possunt quia posse videntur - we can because we know we can