Saturday 9th October 2021 If you knew, xxxxx xxx

alehousealehouse ✭✭✭
edited October 2021 in Training
Morning!

Lyrics: If you knew xxxxx xxx
Then you'd know why I feel blue
Without xxxxx

Yesterday's were The Kinks with Lola... which always reminds me of LMH's dog!

What: 30-40 minutes off road

Why: that sort of day

Have a good week away, Hazel!
Progress is rarely a straight line. There are always bumps in the road, but you can make the choice to keep looking ahead.

Comments

• Ale..how is LMH doing?
    Lyrics...feel like I should!
    Lazy day yesterday...mainly baking housework and CPD...need to get a run in this morning despite the rain. Was hoping for a social run this morning but everyone seems to be away or occupied with other stuff. 
    Have a good day all.
  • Emz, hope the HM goes well, often are some bad runs in the days before a race, don't let it worry you!
    Soggy 10 miles done, bit lonely, not sure why I've not seen anyone since getting back from holiday! 
    Apart from the rain good running conditions.
  • An Other HalfAn Other Half ✭✭✭
    edited October 2021
    parkrun (32m43) then church tech meeting.
    Improved time again but did not feel good -  essentially running on one leg.
    Lyrics no
  • emzapemzap ✭✭✭
    Afternoon

Lucas and I volunteered at parkrun this morning. Cheered people on at the top of the short steep incline. Lucas practised clapping to cheer mummy on tomorrow.

Feeling very tired so had an afternoon nap.

Not heard from lmh for a while actually...

Ale I knew the lyrics yesterday!

Els hope you're ok

Oh any news on the appointment?

Wabo that pic with the gin in a can made me laugh! Looks like good weather though. 

Have a lovely evening all
  • emzapemzap ✭✭✭
    Els it's 10 km tomorrow, hm is in Nov but I'm still a bit nervous!
  • alehousealehouse ✭✭✭
    edited October 2021
    Afternoon!

Els, Emz, (and anyone else) why don't you message LMH through the RW messaging system? I think she still keeps an eye on that!

Go well tomorrow, Emz! My advice would be to start steadily. And I understand the feeling nervous bit! That's normal, and it is normal for it to hurt at some stage!

What: 40 minutes off road, largely around the Burnage parkrun area.

Why: what I felt like doing!

Meant to say well done to OH! A much better parkrun but not good about the one leg! 

Re The lyrics, the first three words rhyme with the next two!

Progress is rarely a straight line. There are always bumps in the road, but you can make the choice to keep looking ahead.
  • emzapemzap ✭✭✭
    Ale I've been emailing but I've lapsed. I'll check in soon.  Yes steadily until 8km then push if I can is the plan
  • Evening

Good luck with the 10k tomorrow Emz.

Shame you didn't have company on your 10m today Els.

Well done on the one legged parkrun OH. Would wish you a pleasant run over an improved time though.

Nice to run as you want to Ale, looking forward to some plan free weeks soon.

What: 4 miles pre holiday drive (4 hours to region near St. Moritz)
    Why: leg loosener
    Last hard: getting past Zurich.. (grrr!)
    Last rest: 30.03.20

Lyrics: no