Wednesday 13th October 2021 ....well that's what you are, Lemonade pies with your brand new car

Morning!

Lyrics: xxxx xx xxxxxxxx, well that's what you are,
Lemonade pies with your brand new car,

Yesterday's were Louis Armstrong with Hello Dolly

What: 20-30 minutes plus stretches

Why: probably that sort of day

SC, and others: currently we are having a theme for the lyrics. At present it is Girl's Names.
Progress is rarely a straight line. There are always bumps in the road, but you can make the choice to keep looking ahead.

Comments

• WaboWabo ✭✭✭
    morning 
    Alehouse, I said to my daughter last night - how did I do a run streak of over 3 years whilst working every day!!!
    Dedication she said....
    You'll work it out she also said.....
    I have come up with a brilliant idea, I am going to move 1 days  money every week to not use and see if I can afford to drop a day...

WHat: 1 mile only today
    why: managing myself
    last hard: last night
    last rest: 24/7
    possunt quia posse videntur - we can because we know we can 
  • alehousealehouse ✭✭✭
    edited October 2021
    Morning again! 

That's a clever idea, money-wise, Wabo! And I imagine that you will know the lyrics! 

Good luck with your appointment, OH!
    Progress is rarely a straight line. There are always bumps in the road, but you can make the choice to keep looking ahead.
  • WaboWabo ✭✭✭
    I know I should know the lyrics - maybe I will suddenly start singing them like last night!!
    possunt quia posse videntur - we can because we know we can 
  • Now have Face-to-face appt with GP tomorrow for examination plus Spinal surgery appt escalated to urgent which possibly means that I'll be seen next month.
    Spent a lot of rest of day sorting out AV support for church services.
    Lyrics no
  • Evening!
    I guess that's progress of sorts, OH!

Today's run was rather a plod, not helped by a constant headache. Just over 5k logged. Early night!