Sunday 17th October 2021 Don't want your love anymore.

Morning!

Lyrics: Don't want your love anymore.
Don't want your kisses, that's for sure.

Yesterday's were Creedence Clearwater Revival with Proud Mary

What: short run, long stretch

Why: to take me over 40k for the week, but don't want to increase by too much. Plus have neglected the stretches the last few days
Progress is rarely a straight line. There are always bumps in the road, but you can make the choice to keep looking ahead.

Comments

• alehousealehouse ✭✭✭
    edited October 2021
    Afternoon!

Quiet!

What: short run, short fitness suite

Why: bring up 42.6k for the week, highest since January. Managed to avoid the rain. 
    Progress is rarely a straight line. There are always bumps in the road, but you can make the choice to keep looking ahead.
  • Afternoon

Well done on avoiding the rain Ale and good news on the consistenly increasing mileage.

Need to read the last few days back.

My hols went a bit pair shaped really, after wrecking my mtb on Monday (gears, not a fall), I picked up an injury hiking on Tuesday. Walked up the hill fine, nothing difficult or massively long but was in pain straight away down the hill. Easier walk on Wednesday and another hike attempt on Thursday left me hobbling badly, again downhill, so that was about it. Did jog short runs until Wednesday with very little discomfort but that was it.

First longer holiday away in over 2 years and had only had 2 days off work all year other than bank holidays so pretty disappointed.

Mara in 2 weeks likely also trashed..

Dr. Google says tibialis anterior, had no issues with it previously. 

Hope everyone is ok, will read back later.

What: nothing runningwise, maybe a cautious cycle to get out of the door at all.
    Why: see above
    Last rest: 17.10.21
    Last hard: see above, 3.5 months training probably for nothing due to a ill-timed vacation. (I did say so dear OH)

Lyrics: no
  • Sorry to hear that, Hazel. And shame about the streak! Remember you won't lose any fitness in the next couple of weeks. Hope that rest cures things quickly!
  • Oh dear, Hazel :'(

Stressful morning live streaming church service (BADLY) - steep learning curve.
    ... but many lessons learnt for future.

Swim this afternoon - feeling cooler now.

Lyrics no
  • DustinDustin ✭✭✭
    Hiya
    Hazel - sorry to hear, but as Ale suggests maybe a spot of rest may pay dividends. Fingers crossed…

Left the Lakes yesterday and have stopped in Ale territory on the way back to see #2
    Friday was a stunning day in the Lakes: 11 mile walk/hike from Dufton and over High Cup. Photos will follow.
    Saturday was a steady 30mins, today was an 11 miler on the Fallowfield loop (out & back). 
    Head back home tomorrow. 
  • WaboWabo ✭✭✭
    Evening all
    Lyrics yes
    Sounds like you've had a great time Dustin!
    Hazel so sorry to read this - take care x
    Nice miles alehouse! Oh k's I should say
    Oh glad the swim made you feel better
    What slow 5 miles this morning
    Why felt pretty tired
    Last hard that was
    Last rest 24/7
    Hey ho back to work in the morning 
    possunt quia posse videntur - we can because we know we can