Tuesday 19th October 2021 ...there is a barber showing photographs

Morning!

Lyrics: ...there is a barber showing photographs
Of every head he's had the pleasure to know

Sounds like a girl's name!

What: short run, long stretch

Why: after work and routine most Tuesdays
Progress is rarely a straight line. There are always bumps in the road, but you can make the choice to keep looking ahead.

Comments

• DustinDustin ✭✭✭
    Morning All
    Hazel - any better today?
    Ale - good work with M76 yesterday. I think I dodged the poor weather for the most part - bit of rain on the M6 and again later last night...
    OH - I lose count of the number of "close contact" notifications I get a day....
    Oh , and 'no' to Sharp Edge. Got to Scales Tarn but was in the clouds by then, so went up via the E side of that to pick up the Scales Fell path. 

What - Club night, hill pyramids
    Why - schedule
    last rest - Friday (but did an 11 mile hike)
    last hard - will be today
    lyric - not so sure 
  • WaboWabo ✭✭✭
    Morning
    Ha ha lyrics yes
    Yesterday were lady Eleanor, Lindisfarne
    Dustin ooh hill pyramids, sounds fun strangely enough. I miss all that running with a club
    Alehouse enjoy the run and stretch
    What 2 miles d&d 
    Why off to sons straight from work for overnight
    Last hard this morning
    Last rest 24/7
    possunt quia posse videntur - we can because we know we can 
  • More Audiovisual "research" while grounded.
    Covid test  now reported negative.
    Back to work tomorrow.

Cautious optimism that aqua walking/jogging is helping but I've thought that in early stages of previous therapies. Moe aqua therapy on Thursday ...

Lyrics yes but cheated so that's a no.
    I did actually know yesterday's, in that I could fill in missing words and melody... but then couldn't find on googling so decided I was just imagining it.

Interesting recent  discussion on my sibling WhatsApp group re 
    1. My father (alone) introducing me and 3 of my siblings to Crib Goch at ages of 12, 11, 9 and 7
    2. In more recent years, Elspeth and I taking our four children (at similar ages) up Sharp Edge while there was still ice in gullies

Does this constitute reckless irresponsible behaviour, child abuse?
    or just character building?
  • Evening

Glad you tested negative OH. Also that the aqua jogging is so far a success. Fingers crossed it stays that way.  Interesting debate on the mountains, we weren't there to see the conditions and those involved so hard to say.. Is Elspeth ok? 

Enjoy your time at your son's Wabo. Are you not a club member that you could do some running with others?

Hope the club session goes well Dustin.

Hope you got out for your run post work Ale.

Leg improving, did two short runs today and yesterday but will rest tomorrow. Start number arrived yesterday but haven't opened it yet.

What: few easy miles
    Why: impatient
    Last hard: being patient.
    Last rest: 16.10.21

Lyrics: no