Saturday 23rd October 2021 xxxxxxxxxx, people are searchin' for

Morning!

Lyrics: xxxxxxxxxx, people are searchin' for
The kind of love that we possessed

Yesterday's were Sandy, John Travolta, from Grease

What: probably another MLR this pm

Why: will depend on what the legs say. Possible stretches as well.
Progress is rarely a straight line. There are always bumps in the road, but you can make the choice to keep looking ahead.

Comments

• Marshalling again at parkrun...blooming cold!
    Lyrics no.
  • Afternoon!

Yes, cold here too, Els, particularly when gardening. Not too warm on my run, either.

Looking forward to OH's report!

What: just over 7k

Why: enough. 
    Progress is rarely a straight line. There are always bumps in the road, but you can make the choice to keep looking ahead.
  • emzapemzap ✭✭✭
    Afternoon

Got yesterday's lyrics but not today.

What: volunteering at parkrun with Lucas then spent all afternoon moving a bed, desk, chest of drawers and mountains of fabric to rearrange my sewing room. Not sure if I've made it better or worse!
    Last hard: that, I've decided not to race tomorrow as that was exhausting and I'm going to hurt tomorrow. Still a lot of tidying to do as well and that's before I can start any sewing!
    Lyrics: nope

Els cold at our parkrun too. Lucas was surprisingly good though!

Feeling a bit demotivated running wise this week but I think the 50km I did last week may be the reason. Hoping a lighter week will make me be more enthusiastic next week... Let's see
  • 32m18s by my timing (think official results were out) AH. "Running* with more normal motion in that I'm getting some push off on my left side and felt easier.
    (Marshalling next week)

Lots of audiovisual issues sorted (for church).
    Cold wet and generally  miserable  for rest of day after parkrun.

Lyrics no
  • Evening

Sunny but cool NE wind today, glad of some warmer clothes for minor gardening myself.

Well done to the pr volunteers, much easier to run when its cold I guess.

I was confused by the LFT cooking yesterday too Ale. Can you do the one legged teeth cleaning with your eyes shut as well? Supposed to be even harder. Yes to taking it easy, one short MLR tomorrow, a couple of MP miles next week and otherwise just a few easy runs now.

Hope Dustin's 10 miles was cure rather than kill, wheezy doesn't sound great.

Sensible regarding tomorrow and next week too emzap. Hope you are sorted to do some sewing soon.

What: 7.x mile cycle
    Why: getting the mended MTB home
    Last hard: not cycling further, autumn woods were lovely
    Last rest: 23.10.21

Lyrics: no
  • DustinDustin ✭✭✭
    Hiya
    Top marks PR volunteers and runners!
    Emz - sounds like a sensible idea for tomorrow
    Hazel - not sure it was the run, but do feel better today!
    What - another 10 miles easy on the trails
    Why - Supposed to be hill reps but still not 100%
    last rest - 8 days
    last hard - Tuesday
    lyric - possibly

Looks like we escaped the foul weather: cold, windy, but dry.