Sunday 28th November 2021 I had this perfect dream

Morning!

Lyrics: I had this perfect dream
Un sueno me envolvio
This dream was me and you
Tal vez esta aqui

A duet, with one having a chemical element in their name!

Race well, those pinning a number on!

What: 25-35 minutes easy, probably

Why: that seems to be my daily ration at present

Yesterday's lyrics were Downtown, Petula Clarke and her pretty neon lights
Progress is rarely a straight line. There are always bumps in the road, but you can make the choice to keep looking ahead.

Comments

• alehousealehouse ✭✭✭
    edited November 2021
    Afternoon!

Quiet!

What: 27 cold minutes 

Why: all I wanted to do 

Finished my run then it snowed within minutes.  And still is.

Good result for Spurs today,  Wabo!
    Progress is rarely a straight line. There are always bumps in the road, but you can make the choice to keep looking ahead.
  • Quiet indeed...waiting for racers to report in?
    Lyrics no.
    Pleased to report knee a lot better..able to walk almost normally although still a bit sore and stairs still a challenge. At least won't look quite such an idiot at work tomorrow!
    Wee walk out west with Peter...not far but wind was freezing and being cautious. Bit of snow about. 
  • WaboWabo ✭✭✭
    Lol alehouse great result we didn't lose 🤣🤣 yours did well 
    Glad knee feels better els
    No races to report here. I had one to do but no bag drop made it almost impossible
    So I marshalled park run then when it was finished I headed round the park and did my own one
    Today
    What 3 miles off road
    Why oh came but calf stopped play again
    Last hard this morning
    Last rest 24/7

possunt quia posse videntur - we can because we know we can 
  • DustinDustin ✭✭✭
    Hiya
    Wabo - good work with the off roading, ouchie for the OH. Hope it's nothing serious.
    Els - good to hear the knee is improving
    Ale - well done on the run. Yes, Youngest has shared photos of the light dusting, we have a thin layer here now, must be 1/8 inch thick, that must mean train chaos tomorrow then....

What - Southern XC League race 2, Kids Junior XC league race 2
    Why - Tis the season
    last rest - 14/10
    last hard - some of that...

5 miles in the forest with a few undulations, plus warm up/cool down. Ground pretty rock hard though. Cold and crisp with bright sunshine. Wore trails, easily got away with racing flats. Around 4 or 5 yards in mud , rest all pretty firm.
    Couple of hills in mile 2 (up and down) the rest is undulations, so pretty pleased to hit a decent pace on 3,4 & 5. 
    87th in 37.00 for 8km. Decent Threshold run ahead of week 1 of MCR-22 training...
    Left there and straight to kids XC. Dreadfully short of marshalls so offered to do the lower field, including a bit of running around to keep warm between races / laps. Managed another 2-3 miles - all easy paced. 
    The County League XC race is there next week, normally a swamp, it was rock solid again. Hoping for a wet week to soften it up...
    lyric - don't think so

• alehousealehouse ✭✭✭
    edited November 2021
    Evening!

Sounds good at parkrun, Wabo! And yes a welcome three points for The Foxes!

Glad there is progress, Els

Cross country sounds good, Dustin. Have just walked to the post box and struggled to stand up in places: road was gritted last Thursday so it the grit will no longer be there! Icy! Suspect my run will be later in the day tomorrow. A couple of inches of the white stuff on the lawns and saw a couple of small snowmen (or is that snow people?) in gardens. 

Hope today was good, Hazel!

Emz?