WHAT: 2 MILES D&D early, short one later
why: afternoon tea today with some good long time buddies
Lat hard: that was
last rest 24/7
Where is everyone....
possunt quia posse videntur - we can because we know we can 

Comments

• Morning!

Lyrics: no idea, but was just starting the thread with some lyrics which will do for another day...and then lost the post!

What: 45 minutes d&d, largely off road

Why: what I had planned to do with M76...but he cried off due to an impending storm. As it happened I stayed dry. Longest since 23rd October!

Yesterday's were December 1963, Frankie Valli and the Four Seasons
    Progress is rarely a straight line. There are always bumps in the road, but you can make the choice to keep looking ahead.
  • DustinDustin ✭✭✭
    Hiya
    Sorry a bit late - came into umpteen work issues so only just got round to posting!
    Ale - nice mileage
    what - easy 45 minutes
    Why - also run easy on a Monday
    last rest - 14/10
    last hard - weekend race & lsr
    lyric - nope
  • Nice progress, ale.

Enjoy tea with friends, Wabo.

Upping the miles, Hazel. Any races planned?

Emzap: my go to pace seems to be 6:30ish per k at the moment. It's so strange. Things were going well until mid November when my hamstring started to play up and has been deteriorating since. But like you said, it's good were out there doing something.

Els: I really hope you don't have to stop running 🙏🏼

No to lyrics.

I did 4 miles on black ice, more skidding than running 😉 but at least the sun was out.
  • Evening

Afternoon tea sound nice Wabo. 

Good progress Ale. 

Hard start to the working week there Dustin.  Nice long run yesterday.

Careful on that ice chicksta.  My mileage is pretty modest at the moment compared to Jan-Sep but I think that is a good thing and I'm not planning to return to 60 mile weeks.  No races at the moment, with the covid situation as it is here I'd rather wait and see.   

Hard to keep an eye on all the rules at the moment for foreign travel Els.  I think Switzerland is indeed now on no quarantine and 2 PCR tests on return to the country. 

What: short walk at lunchtime and about to clamber onto the turbo
    Why: Monday is a cross training day at the moment
    Last rest: 06.12.21

Lyrics: no
  • emzapemzap ✭✭✭
    Evening.

Just a mile today plus 18 squats, 30 sec plank and 6 press ups.

Was going to go to running club but I just wasn't in the mood. Weirdly a car followed me sound the last part of my route. I was on the estate and the car had a family in it, but it creeped me out.

My back is in agony. I'm wondering if the planks are aggregating it...

Happy Monday all