Friday 17th December 2021 Sleigh bells ring, are you listening?

Morning! 

Lyrics: Sleigh bells ring, are you listening?

Yesterday's were Chuck Berry with Run, Rudolph, Run

What: probably around half an hour

Why: ticking over
Progress is rarely a straight line. There are always bumps in the road, but you can make the choice to keep looking ahead.

Comments

• Morning

Have a nice run Ale.  Did you get round to doing your stretches yesterday?

Any mince pies left Els?  Did you test them whilst writing your cards?

Better to run and not post than the other way around if you are short on time Emz. 

Well done for keeping marcothon going Wabo but even longer is your current streak (nearly 4 months now).

Hope the hangover eased fast yesterday chicksta.  I'm not looking forward to any side effects from the booster - 2nd jab left my feeling really crap for 24 hours and pretty crap for a week.

What: likely some speed - 3 x 9mins LT intervals
    Why: plan
    Last rest: 16.12
    Lyrics: no
  • WaboWabo ✭✭✭
    morning all
    hazel, actually it is nearly 5 months and I didn't realise!! Started 25/7. Enjoy the speed!
    Alehouse hope you had a good run
    lyrics yes

What: 2 x commute runs, trying to pick my pace up as I am getting so slow
    why: going backwards otherwise lol
    last hard: this morning, rucksack a bit heavier than usual
    last rest: 24/7

Off to mums tonight for family dinner tomorrow! So it will be  a pegwell bay park run with long warm up and cool down
    possunt quia posse videntur - we can because we know we can 
  • Afternoon!

You have made me look up my streak, Hazel! Last rest 19th July! Long may it continue...and keep yours up Wabo!

Yes, quite enjoyed this morning's run in bright sunshine, lots of clothes and three degrees (temperature not the group). And like Wabo I picked up the pace, particularly on any rises. 34 minutes with the middle 3k  a little faster than the other ks. 

Posted all the cards that need posting yesterday; now to write the hand delivery ones. 
    Progress is rarely a straight line. There are always bumps in the road, but you can make the choice to keep looking ahead.
  • DustinDustin ✭✭✭
    Hiya
    Hazel - enjoy the LTPs , 3x9 is a tough session
    Wabo - hope the run-mute went well
    Ale - sounds like training is all coming together nicely
    Els - ohhh home made mince pies...
    Emz - how was the club social?
    Chick - head less fluffy now?

What - 7 mile walk around the sand dunes of Hayle & 6 mile hilly run 
    Why - bright and sunny & home tomorrow so last opportunity
    last rest - 14/10
    last hard - today's run was a bit heavy after the long walk
    lyric - yes
  • HazelnutCHHazelnutCH ✭✭✭
    edited December 2021
    Travel well to your mum's tomorrow Wabo.

Well done on the quicker bits both Ale and Wabo and great streaking.  

I see you are also on 2 months + Dustin.  I just looked up Hayle dunes being a curious sort of person.  Look very nice.  Wish I hadn't though as I spotted a fish & chips shop on Google maps!  Travel home well tomorrow.

LT intervals done earlier - more like 10k effort likely as I think I left my lungs at home.  Legs were ok though.

Last hard: not thinking about fish and chips! (takes a good gulp of beer for compensation)..
  • WaboWabo ✭✭✭
    I'm at my mum's right now lol. Got the train straight from work she picked me up from the station bless her. 90 years young, amazing! 
    possunt quia posse videntur - we can because we know we can