Options

Sunday 19th December 2021 At the Christmas party hop

Morning!

Lyrics: At the Christmas party hop

Second line, with the title in the first

Yesterday's were Santa Claus is coming to town, much covered since the 1930s!

What: short run, long stretch

Why: longer tomorrow
Progress is rarely a straight line. There are always bumps in the road, but you can make the choice to keep looking ahead.

Comments

• Options
    Quiet!
    Lyrics, nope again.
    More Covid restrictions on the way, getting quite anxious about it all!
    However just in from Christmas run with Ailsa before she departs south, 10 miles, mainly dry and a bit muddy! Nice.
    Hope you're all having fun!
  • Options
    DustinDustin ✭✭✭
    Hi
    Very Quiet!!
    What - Booster jab & Southern XC league race 3
    Why - it's just up the road
    last rest - 14/10
    last hard - I guess that was

Longer road warm up then a couple of laps of the woods. Proper XC course: hills, mud, mud, mud, water, hills, mud. 
    One of my favourites. Hamstring decided to play twangy at mile 3 so had to do the old "back off for 400m and try again" trick. Odd as I ran all last week without any ill affects. 
    Will just stick to the steady paced runs for a week or so. Seeing QoP tomorrow, I'm sure she'll work her magic (and make me cry)
    lyric - yes indeed
  • Options
    Evening..

Sorry, got up a bit late, went running and then got stuck into some online shopping...

Glad you had a nice run Els and fingers crossed the restrictions won't impact you and your family too much.

That sounds like a proper XC Dustin.  Not so great with the hamstring though.  

Sounds like good preparation for tomorrow Ale.

Hope everyone has had a decent Sunday.

What: 22k
    Why: wanted to get back to HM distance for first time since end of October mara.
    Last rest: 16.12.21

lyrics: nope today
  • Options
    Nice mileage, Hazel.

Proper XC, Dustin. Excellent. My hammie doesn't like hills, so maybe they annoyed yours too?

Is your knee on the mend, Els? Your 10 miles make me feel really lazy.

Just a little shy of 5 miles. I waited until the strong wind had died down. So I ran in the evening under a bright full moon.