Options

Monday 27th December 2021 oh mist rolling in from the sea by

Morning!

Lyrics: oh mist rolling in from the sea
My desire is always to be here

Lines two and three of another Christmas number one.

Yesterday's were Bohemian Rhapsody, Queen

Hope you don't feel too bad, Wabo!

What: whatever the legs decide

Why: they feel tired this morning but they might wake up later!
Progress is rarely a straight line. There are always bumps in the road, but you can make the choice to keep looking ahead.

Comments

• Options
    Morning

Feed your legs some coffee maybe Ale?

Hugs Wabo! Not nice.

Jealous of that coastal walk Els. A nice ho-ho beard on OH.. :)

Great mileage Chicksta.

Enjoy your family time emzap. And the food.

What: yesterday's MLR
    Why: need some fresh air
    Last rest: 26.12.21

Lyrics:yes
  • Options
    emzapemzap ✭✭✭
    Morning

5.5km done this morning. Gentle but felt ok.  Trying to get to sub 28 min 5km as my next aim.

How are you feeling wabo?

Don't know the lyrics today.

Chucking it down here so glad I got out as I don't think we'll be leaving the house today.

Have a great day all

• Options
    Morning again!

What: just over 42 minutes

Why: wanted to torture myself! Slowest run for ages. Legs heaviest for ages. Might have been quicker to walk. Etc.
    I blame M76. He went out far too early for me. Could have done with some company. 
    A couple of days standing in the kitchen may have contributed: seem to have had a similar feeling last year. And the year before. 

At least it was dry. Typically grey. And typically the wind was against me on the way out. And even more against me on the way back.

Everyone will know these lyrics, especially the Scottish contingent!

Hope Lucas enjoys his day with your dad, Emz!

Enjoy the MLR, Hazel!
    Progress is rarely a straight line. There are always bumps in the road, but you can make the choice to keep looking ahead.
  • Options
    DustinDustin ✭✭✭
    hiya
    Wabo - sorry to hear about the test results, hopefully you don't suffer too badly...
    Ale - thanks for naming the lyric I posted. Best Christmas song (i.e. least naffest) in my book. 
    Emz - knew it was Boxing Day yesterday but it looked like no one had surfaced!
    Els/OH - beach looked good yesterday

what - 8 miles of muddy hills over the common (steady paced)
    why - fat burning #2
    last rest - 14/10
    last hard - that was after trails on Sunday
    lyric - regrettably yes. I may be on my own here but one of the worst songs of all time. Even as a kid I remember thinking how many more weeks to do we have to suffer this at the end of top of the pops....