Thursday 24th February 2022 - It was nine twenty-nine

Morning

Lyrics maybe inspired by Dustin's issues a couple of days ago?

It was nine twenty-nine
Nine twenty-nine, back street, big city

What: recovery 10k
Why: easy running prior to Sunday's 10k
Last rest: 21.02.22

Comments

• alehousealehouse ✭✭✭
    edited February 2022
    Morning! 

Ignore my thread! Was too busy editing it and didn't see this one!

Lyrics: no

Enjoy the easy run, Hazel.

Yesterday's lyrics were Ticket to Ride, The Beatles. One of The Beatles said the girl in question was getting a bus, another said train.

Keep getting out there consistently, Pammie!

What: something later

Why: a couple of hours of decorating first

Nothing wrong with 7 minute kilometres, Emz! By the summer they will be a lot quicker if you keep getting out there. 
    Progress is rarely a straight line. There are always bumps in the road, but you can make the choice to keep looking ahead.
  • emzapemzap ✭✭✭
    Morning.

Not sure what I'm up to today apart from the 4km walk to and from nursery.

Why: busy and got book club tonight

Last hard: sleeping

Lyrics: not today.

Ale, yes I also need to lose a stone and it's just not shifting whatever I do! And I keep caving and eating rubbish...

Pammie consistent consistency :)

Hazel which 10km is on Sunday?
  • Afternoon!

I would love to lose a stone (or more), Emz! It isn't really shifting here either. Not working a lot so the kitchen is never far away! I keep saying to myself it will drop as I increase the running volume...but...

What: just over 50 minutes

Why: easy week abandoned! Working on weight loss and also seeing if I can get over 100 miles for February. Currently around 83. 17 miles in the next four days doesn't sound much but it will be for me at present!
    Progress is rarely a straight line. There are always bumps in the road, but you can make the choice to keep looking ahead.
  • WaboWabo ✭✭✭
    afternoon
    still not run....
    qop tonight muscles cant be tight..
    Mojo gone a bit
    alehouse, ooh yes get to the 100!!
    emzap re weight, ounces only seem to shift for me, then come back! OH has lost over a stone n ow since jan 1st, doing so well
    hazel somehow I feel I know the lyrics - in the back of my mind... Enjoy the 10k
    possunt quia posse videntur - we can because we know we can 
  • Afternoon 

Nothing today. Except a mile walking  after work

Lyrics nope to this one but think I know Ales 
  • DustinDustin ✭✭✭
    Hiya
    Pammie - good work with another 3m, as others have said, keep doing it consistently. Another mile tonight too is keeping active. 
    Ale - oh good luck with the 100 target. You could have combined the LFOTM with the Nationals! But not for £150....
    Chick - top work on the back to backs - they are never easy.
    Emz - the nursery walking is still good "time on feet" 
    Wabo - hope the QoP isn't too painful, I've put an APB out to find the mojo...

What - 10x300m hill efforts + 2 x 60s bonus efforts
    Why - been missing hills. Last 2 were with an old club pal who is just getting back into it. He did two sets of 2 x 6 x 60s, I did the last two with him after my set.
    last rest - 14/10
    last hard - that was. Yesterday ended up being a reasonable double (8.5mi lunchtime, 7mi pm) 
    Easy / light day tomorrow ahead of Nationals at Parly Hill on Saturday (a "training" run....)
    lyric - nope