Not sure what I'll do today. Probably no running 🏃🏼‍♀️ 😉

Comments

• alehousealehouse ✭✭✭
    Morning!

Lyrics: familiar, so that's no!

Yesterday's were The Hues Corporation, Rock the Boat

What: around an hour with M76

Why: his plan, and it suits me!

Bright and sunny if a little cool. Hope that the wind has dropped. 

Enjoy the easier few weeks, Dustin!
    Progress is rarely a straight line. There are always bumps in the road, but you can make the choice to keep looking ahead.
  • Morning

Forgot to post yesterday - hit the couch at some point and didn't get up again..

Great progressive long run chicksta - you can put the long run you weren't happy with firmly behind you after that.  Impressive heart rate.  I didn't have to catch the fish but did have to do the rest.   There is former fire water pond opposite my house with a few fish in it and the bloke they belong to turned up to do some stuff whilst I was cleaning my bikes outside so I sidled over and got talking.. :D

Have a nice run with M76 Ale - good conditions today.  Good to see your mileage.

Not far to go for your 100th parkrun Wabo.  Well done on your category first. 

Good weekend's work Dustin and a good way to finish pre-taper training. 

What: running rest day - walk / cycle?
    Why: long run yesterday (ticked the 30k box)
    Last hard: plucking up the courage to get in the shower afterwards due to nasty chafing from my hydration rucksack - wasn't as sore as I feared though.
    Last rest: 14.03.22

Lyrics: yes

• DustinDustin ✭✭✭
    edited March 2022
    Hiya
    Ale - enjoy the outing with M76
    Hazel - good work with the LSR
    Chick - have a restful day then if no running  ;)  

What - something slow and easy, probably 5 around Canary Wharf
    why - recovery & taper
    last rest - 14/10
    last hard - weekend's escapades
    lyric - yes

• Good running folks. Just a lot of travel for me but did walk the 3m to hospital this morning though worried about getting lost. Sitting waiting now then another 6 hours on trains to get north too late for tonight's boat! 
  • alehousealehouse ✭✭✭
    Morning again!

Hope all goes well with the appointment, Els. And the travel.

What: 66 minutes, mainly with M76.

Why: I added a bit on after 58 minutes together.
    Progress is rarely a straight line. There are always bumps in the road, but you can make the choice to keep looking ahead.
  • Nice run Ale!
    Lots of walking to and from hospital but no running. Scanned v efficiently...and just on the train. Tired as didn't sleep well last night. 
    Sunny warm day in Aberdeen...may be different by time I get to Thurso at 9.30pm.
    Enjoy the nice day all!
  • Have a good journey home Els.