Wednesday 4th May 2022 xxxx xxxxx wider than a mile,

alehousealehouse ✭✭✭
Morning!

Lyrics: xxxx xxxxx wider than a mile,
I'm crossing you in style some day

Yesterday's were Ol' Man River, Paul Robeson

What: not sure yet

Why: pouring and don't feel great! Definitely something later!

re lyrics, I am happy with either another theme or random lyrics!
Progress is rarely a straight line. There are always bumps in the road, but you can make the choice to keep looking ahead.

Comments

• chickstachicksta ✭✭✭
    edited May 2022
    Take it easy, Ale. Pouring rain sounds nasty.

Lucking out with the weather here - sunny and very little wind and not too hot. 

A little over 5 miles run outside then on to the gym for 45mins of s&c. Much needed.

I feel I should know these lyrics but I don't ...

BTW, some random club runner beat Mo Farah in the Vitality 10k  <3

https://www.runnersworld.com/uk/news/a39890690/club-runner-ellis-cross-beats-mo-farah-to-the-win-the-london-vitality-10000/#sidepanel

• DustinDustin ✭✭✭
    Hiya
    Ale - sorry to hear you're not feeling well, hopefully some fresh air will help!
    Chick - yeah I watched the elite races on Monday, good to see him take the win! I've probably raced him (or more likely been lapped by him) at some of the cross countries...

what - easy recovery and village group coaching
    why - wooden legs & routine
    last rest - 03/04
    last hard - last night. Club set of 5 mins, 5x1min, 5mins, 5x1min, 5mins. Warm & muggy , last 5 was lactic central...
    lyric - not so sure. I think themes help as a clue, I'm easy with any choice however

• HazelnutCHHazelnutCH ✭✭✭
    Afternoon

Hope you are feeling better in the meantime Ale and the weather has improved.

Maybe it is easier with random lyrics rather than a theme to encourage us all to set some lyrics - harder ones might need a hint though?

Similar conditions here this morning Chicksta but interesting sounding grumblings outside now and the inky sky looks great against the fresh tree foliage.  Well done on the run / S&C combo.

Sounds like you need an easier day today then Dustin. 

What: sneaky mid-morning run 7.5 miles.
    Why: no time to run later.  Didn't fancy it before breakie and no-one missed me anyway workwise
    Last rest: 02.05.22

lyrics: no
  • alehousealehouse ✭✭✭
    Afternoon!

Sounds a tough session, Dustin!

Well sneaked out, Hazel!

Looks like you are recovering well, Chick!

Just a short run here but managed to avoid the worst of the rain. And also managed to get a dental appointment for an hour's time: another crown fell out when I was away! 

I'm happy with random lyrics...plus a clue! Am enjoying the themes though!

Progress is rarely a straight line. There are always bumps in the road, but you can make the choice to keep looking ahead.