Options

Saturday 10th June 2023 ...is it me you're looking for?

alehousealehouse ✭✭✭
Morning!

Lyrics: ...is it me you're looking for?

What: short run

Why: being careful with shoulder

Enjoy your long run with a number on, Els!
Progress is rarely a straight line. There are always bumps in the road, but you can make the choice to keep looking ahead.

Comments

• Options
    HazelnutCHHazelnutCH ✭✭✭
    Morning

Go well Els!

How is the shoulder in general Ale?

What: 5 m recovery done before breakfast, maybe cycle later
    Why: beat the heat, no need for faster today
    Last hard: waiting for 100k results to come out to see how someone I know got on
    Last rest: 09.06.23

Lyrics: not yet
  • Options
    alehousealehouse ✭✭✭
    Afternoon!

Quiet! 

30 degrees here. Wonder how Els is coping! 

Difficult to know about the shoulder: doesn't feel quite right but any area that has had a deep injection wouldn't seem quite right!

Salvador was happy celebrating his birthday with lots of other one year olds and about 30 adults! Picnic in the park with the local Festival as a side attraction! Busy!
    Progress is rarely a straight line. There are always bumps in the road, but you can make the choice to keep looking ahead.
  • Options
    DustinDustin ✭✭✭
    Hiya 
    Els - Good luck 
    Ale - Sounds like a busy day with Salvador!. You take care with that shoulder
    Hazel - good work getting out early!

What - Track session: 6x600s + 4x200s
    Why - Saturday usual
    last rest - yesterday
    last hard - that was! 9am, already getting warm, but pretty pleased with the way it went. Averaged round about 20min 5k pace which was the objective. 
    lyric - yes
  • Options
    Strong finish after hot day (apparently 30⁰C)

I walked the 12 and that was enough.
    Lyrics no
  • Options
    Lyrics yes! 
    Ale answer is not brilliant but at least I wasn't one of the 2 who turned back at big hill, and I mean big which we hit just as temps peaked. Coupled with not quite enough water it was very hard. Also very scenic, met some friends who were in Orkney recently but caught COVID so we didn't see them there and got my silver medal for doing it 5 times. Feet are covered in blisters though and there was a lot of walking but that was to be expected.
    Peter had a good day too.
  • Options
    alehousealehouse ✭✭✭
    Well done Els! And OH! Was hot today, to say the least!