Wednesday 23rd August 2023 Don't worry about a thing

Morning!

Lyrics: Don't worry about a thing, 'Cause every little thing gonna be all right.

Yesterday's were Never Smile at a Crocodile, used in Disney's Peter Pan.

Back later!
Progress is rarely a straight line. There are always bumps in the road, but you can make the choice to keep looking ahead.

Comments

• Morning

Cheers for the lyrics again Ale - I can't think of any more creature related ones at the moment.  I can't remember what rain looks like.  

Ben ran well Dustin  :)  Hope your speed session went well.  

What: running rest day - went out for an early walk and will do another later once sun has gone (at least it does so fairly early now).  
    Why: time for a rest day - might do another tomorrow depending on the forecast
    Last rest: 23.08.23
    Ongoing hard: heatwave

Lyrics: another no
  • alehousealehouse ✭✭✭
    Morning again!

Pouring here, again, hence haven't decided what running will happen. Supposed to be going to two cricket matches this afternoon and evening. Could do with your sun, Hazel!
    Progress is rarely a straight line. There are always bumps in the road, but you can make the choice to keep looking ahead.
  • DustinDustin ✭✭✭
    Ale - The sun is all down here! Really bright and mild today

What - easy lunchtime shortly
    Why - recovery
    last rest - 16/08
    last hard - last night: 8 x 600s on a rolling grassy field. Had to dig in, was really mild and muggy.
    Box ticked
    lyric - yes
  • alehousealehouse ✭✭✭
    Afternoon!

Sounds like a good cross country session,  Dustin!

What: 2k easy then 8k a little quicker,  although garmin tells me it was unproductive 

Why: a run in cross country weather 
  • Sunny and warm here!
    Lyrics yes!
    Well went back to work this morning wearing a mask and dressing on biggest blister which is refusing to go down like the rest, was appreciated as fracture clinic was a biggie!
    Home, lunch and cut the grass and contemplating a tiny run. A bit tired though.
    Sounds still mega hot with you Hazel, you'll have to come to Orkney next summer!
  • Okay, wideford half run, half walked! Feet still blistery sore butimproving.