Friday 8th September 2023 Far away, far away would I rove

Morning!

Lyrics: Far away, far away would I rove

Second line with the title and creature in the opening line.

Yesterday's: Yellow Bird, The Brothers Four

What: 66 minutes d&d

Why: second longer run of the week, earlyish before it gets too hot

Good to see you yesterday,  Hazel. 

Enjoy the break, Dustin. 
Progress is rarely a straight line. There are always bumps in the road, but you can make the choice to keep looking ahead.

Comments

• Afternoon - good the UK is getting a bit of summer at last Ale - wasn't much of one so far from everything I read.  Your long runs are longer than mine timewise at the moment

Have a great holiday Dustin - nice long sleep today to catch up I hope.  Great work on the recent mile.

Don't fall off of the gardening chair Els.  I feel for OH (yours) - I had to give up paragliding (stress reasons - there seems to be a theme somewhere).  My OH saunters off to do it and even 4 years later I find it hard - it used to be my main hobby.

Good to see you WP - I believe you aren't a big fan of hot weather.  Shame about the spuds.

Glad to hear the cough is improving and that you nonetheless have an appointment Wabo.

Nice and consistent Pammie.

Shame about Chicago chamolk, looks like you won't have lost much this year though if things are deferrable and refundable.  Dublin could be an option indeed.

What: might pootle, might walk
    Why: go outside at least
    Last hard: mojo
    Last rest:  6.09.23

Lyrics: no
  • Ale - decent excursion , certainly getting the miles back in!
    Hazel - good luck mojo hunting…
    what - day by the pool followed by 5 miles over the lava fields before dinner.
    all easy stuff at the moment. 
    Tour of the vineyards tomorrow….

• Get your run in before the vineyards, Dustin! Did you see Ben P in the 800? In one respect disappointing, but can 1:44 ever be disappointing?

Hope that you got at least a walk in, Hazel.
    Progress is rarely a straight line. There are always bumps in the road, but you can make the choice to keep looking ahead.
  • Morning, no to the lyrics as usual.
    Not doing well with our mini heatwave, stressing about tomorrow's HM, it's a bit exposed, only 24 entries last time I looked. someone has to be last, right?!
    meant to run yesterday but ended up with a walk out west with Peter. Missing our Sat "social" run as folk away, then were away ....again! Tring to get stuff sorted to go as working Monday and midnight boat but every time I find something I loose something else.
    Dustin sounds good!
    Nice one Ale.
    Hazel, hope your mojo turns up along with my packing! At least you're getting out and hope the house situation resolves.
    Good running/walking etc everyone else. How are your family Wabo?