Lyrics: Here we go
Round and round the floor
Together in time
Here we sit
It looks like this is it
Whatever
This time

Another creature!

Yesterday's song: O for the wings of the dove. Much recorded and you perhaps sang it at school. 

What: something later

Why: looking after Salvador this morning. Will be very hot this pm and thunderstorms are threatened.

Hope the packing gets sorted, Els! Where are you off to?
Progress is rarely a straight line. There are always bumps in the road, but you can make the choice to keep looking ahead.

Comments

• Afternoon

Enjoy Salvador sitting Ale. I did a 5k pootle yesterday.

I guess that tour today will involve some tasting Dustin? I missed Ben yesterday, started watching but the lady commentator drove me made withon minutes.

Good luck with the HM Els. I will need some packing mojo next week too. Going camping and rather out of practice. 

On top of everything else our landlord wants to increase the rent.  Complicated situation here as linked to a specific interest rate. I'm sure however that he missed the window for increasing the rent after the rate increase.  That is going to be an interesting discussion. 

What: nothing more than a walk today
    Why:  missed the cooler morning slot and will try to get out tomorrow
    Last hard: life
    Last rest: 09.08.23

Lyrics: no
  • Camping packing is complex, do not forget the tent pegs as we did once! Trying to pack for hopefully warm trip to Cornwall for walks runs loafing on beach etc plus formal work training in likely cold wet for William.
    Not good about the rent rise as well Hazel!
  • alehousealehouse ✭✭✭
    edited September 2023
    Evening,  or possibly still afternoon!

Glad that you got out yesterday,  Hazel. Not such good news on the rent issue. And I wasn't impressed with any of the commentators at the Diamond League!

Hope that the Cornwall weather plays ball, Els!

Just 20 minutes mid afternoon; was enough. Legs were a little tight after yesterday plus it was 28.5 degrees. Not used to that. Run delayed due to Salvador and shopping duties whilst parents had a site meeting with builder, kitchen people, electrician etc. 
    Progress is rarely a straight line. There are always bumps in the road, but you can make the choice to keep looking ahead.
  • DustinDustin ✭✭✭
    edited September 2023
    Hiya
    Hazel - rent issue sounds a headache..
    Ale  - always sensible cutting back in the heat. Watched Bens race, his 3rd quickest time of the year. Was at the club on Tuesday- managed to get a look at the medal….
    Els - Cornwall should be good 

what - 10K at first light
    why - early, pre wine tour..
    last rest - 16/08
    last hard - last week