Tuesday 10th October 2023 Let me tell you how it will be There's one for you, nineteen for me

alehousealehouse ✭✭✭
edited October 2023 in Training
Morning!

Lyrics: Let me tell you how it will be
There's one for you, nineteen for me

What: I think the legs will decide when they get going 

Why: run to feel 

Was grey all day yesterday and is likely to be the same today,  with heavy rain forecast for the next few days.  
Progress is rarely a straight line. There are always bumps in the road, but you can make the choice to keep looking ahead.

Comments

• Morning

I guess I need to send you some sunshine again Ale.  I think we had food and drink but I am not sure either..

Well done on the 10k Dustin.  I love local races like that.  

Guess it is get out when you can in the next couple of days Pammie - work stops play?

You are running well and great to hear you are enjoying it on top Wabo.

What: some sort of recovery (?) effort later either solo or in company
    Why: not organized it yet
    Last rest: 08.10.23

Lyrics: no
  • Morning again!

Hope that you find someone to run with, Hazel!

Solo here today; only seem to run with M78 for company on a Monday these days. Was thinking during today's run could do with someone to run with. 

What: just under 8km including 2 x 3 minutes off 80 seconds

Why: need for speed. Thought that I had done this session last Wednesday; turns out to only be last Saturday. Hopefully no ill effects. 
    Progress is rarely a straight line. There are always bumps in the road, but you can make the choice to keep looking ahead.
  • DustinDustin ✭✭✭
    Hiya
    Ale - colder weather? I hope not - have a flying visit back to Withington this weekend (youngest's new flat)
    I'll bring some sunshine up.
    Wabo - sounds like you're running well at the moment
    Hazel - enjoy the easy later

what - 3 easy at lunchtime, club set tonight : 1km reps
    why - just too sunny to be stuck inside, routine
    last rest - 21/09
    last hard - will be the reps tonight
    lyric - hmm, perhaps
  • Actually meant to say that despite the forecast we have broken sunshine and 21 degrees...until tomorrow's deluge. Hopefully they are wrong with that also.
  • Pammie*Pammie* ✭✭✭
    Afternoon 

What a little over 20 minutes
    Why doing something 
    Last hard not getting  enough  sleep 
    Lyrics no

Just a run walk my default  run after a night  shift so I'm doing something.  
  • You're all doing lots of good training. Not so here. Plan was 15m, weather heavy and persistent drizzle which stopped only half a mile from home at the end. First 10 miles not too bad, from 11to 13m couldn't keep going and there were several walk breaks, last 2miles better but had wind behind me. 15.6m covered could hardly call it run. Dunno what is the problem these days!
    Lyrics nope. 
    Off to seen grandkids at weekend, forecast not good for boat sailing morning but I'm hoping it will!