Morning!

Lyrics: You'll remember me when the west wind moves
Upon the fields of barley

Yesterday's were Cindy Lauper, Money Changes Everything 

Going well Pammie!

Enjoyed the photo, Hazel!

What: something short

Why: still taking it easy
Progress is rarely a straight line. There are always bumps in the road, but you can make the choice to keep looking ahead.

Comments

• DustinDustin ✭✭✭
    Hiya
    Ale -sorry to hear you're still not feeling it. Wrap up and recover speedily!
    Hazel - decent HM session on Saturday and the hike terrain looked super!
    Lovely park running Wabo , cracking WAVA score too
    Good PR too Pammie plus those km reps, certainly on a roll now with that consistency!

Up in Ale-land all too briefly at the weekend. I can confirm that Autumn is very evident in Lancashire!
    Easy 5 miler around Didsbury on Saturday between shopping with #2 and having dinner.
    Lazy Sunday mooch ( & roast) before getting home, with just enough time for another 5 miler before sundown.

What - Another easy one around London this time
    Why - office routine
    last rest - 21/09
    last hard - getting to grips with the cold! Was freezing waiting for the train at 5.50 this morning: I was in shirt sleeves barely a fortnight ago...
  • Morning

Ugghh to 5:50 at the station Dustin.  Seems you had a decent weekend.

Are you starting to feel better at least Ale?

What: 11 miles planned this afternoon
    Why: mad enough to sign up for a New Year's day marathon so need to get the miles in!  Based on my low mileage for the last couple of months likely not the best of ideas but hopefully training will be doable with reduced paces (get round it sort of affair).  I can also drop down to HM.
    Last rest: 15.10.23
    Last hard: same as Dustin - just popped out to the village shop and could have done with a woolly hat

Lyrics: yes!  easy one today.
  • Pammie*Pammie* ✭✭✭
    Afternoon 

Dustin thanks for the reminder shall have to bring  jacket to work  tonight might be nippy in the morning 

Hazel all the best with the training 

I'm planning  on entering  Lfotm in November providing it fits in with  work. Speaking with boss tomorrow. Going with a fellow fetchie

What. 4¾  (almost) miles run walk 
    Why good question
    Last hard Saturday 
    Lyrics sorry. No 
  • Evening!

Didsbury, Dustin? Wonder if you ran past my house on the way to the river! Shame I wouldn't have been up to joining you; hopefully another time!

Sounds exciting and daunting, Hazel! And re the lyrics, they are always easy...when you know the answer! 

And I'm sure that you know them, Pammie! Another decent run. 

Better here today in that I managed just over 25 minutes very gently. Not entirely illness-free but certainly better than a couple of days ago. 

Progress is rarely a straight line. There are always bumps in the road, but you can make the choice to keep looking ahead.
  • Take it easy Ale!
    Not much running down here though did get 4m on sun and plan a little one this morning. Life with twins v challenging at present and sleep for parents minimal. Any advice Ale. Boys are also not good at napping in buggy or cot so lots of walks for mum in two baby carrier.....I have managed it for a couple of miles at a time but hard work. Peter joining me tomorrow weather at home permitting.
    Hazel, good to have a plan.
    Dustin, good running in Ale land!
    Also got short notice MRI appointment in Aberdeen next week which clashes with work commitments, dunno what to do about it as can't get through on the number to call about it!
  • Lyrics yes
    Hazel beautiful pic on Sunday
    Very cold still and frosty here. Back home more storms due sat wheneant to travel back.