Saturday 21st October 2023 The ghost of your memories

Morning!

Lyrics: The ghost of your memories
The ghost of the love you took from me

Lines two and three, moving towards Halloween. 

Yesterday's were Andrew GOLD,  Thank you for being a friend 

Thought your travel may be interrupted,  Els, sadly. Hope it sorts itself out.

What: 40 minutes d&d

Why: watching and talking at parkrun 

Progress is rarely a straight line. There are always bumps in the road, but you can make the choice to keep looking ahead.

Comments

• chamolkchamolk ✭✭✭
    You beat me to it by a moment Ale - I had been logged out and it took me a few minutes to get logged in again.

Lyrics no

Run today will depend - my wife was working and night and tonight so she's asleep currently, my run will depend on what time she wakes up at. Will go tomorrow if can't get out today
  • Afternoon  - sort of

Not parkrunning yourself Ale? Still a bit down after the bug? Could you believe anything Boris said (sorry, not his biggest fan)

Fingers crossed the run happens today or tomorrow Chamolk. 15m planned today, managed 13 last week with a decent 8 and today's is gentler so should be ok.

That does sound complicated Els. Hope you get back in time.

Couple of recovery weeks Dustin? Do you have any specific goals at the moment?

Hope the parkrun went well Wabo.

What:15m once lunch has digested itself enough
    Why: mara training
    Last hard: made a cake last night and not sure I like it! (Baked apple cheesecake with a crumble topping)
    Last rest: 19.10.23

Lyrics: no
  • Afternoon!

Hope you get out, Chamolk!

Enjoy the longer run, Hazel. Didn't think it wise to parkrun as I would have probably run too hard and then set myself back.  

Dry and no breeze, surprisingly,  but lots of debris off of the trees.
    Progress is rarely a straight line. There are always bumps in the road, but you can make the choice to keep looking ahead.
  • chamolkchamolk ✭✭✭
    What/when is the marathon Hazel?

Hope you get sorted Els, you seem to have had much worse weather there than we had here

Are you feeling a bit better Ale?
  • DustinDustin ✭✭✭
    Hiya
    Hazel - wow , nice distance. You probably said, but which marathon?
    Ale - was shocked watching the news last night with all the flooding stories. Only 2 or 3 weeks ago, everywhere was dry...
    Chamolk - did you get out?
    Thanks for thoughts/opinions re lethargy. Admittedly I do run most days, but sometimes it is just an easy plod. 
    That said , I tend to feel more fatigued as the week goes on, so Friday's always a bit of a chore...
    What - 8 x 400 hill repeats over the common
    Why - XC prep
    last rest - 21/09
    last hard - that was , but actually found it rather fun. Longer warm up to see how the legs were feeling (surprising what a decent sleep and a bigger breakfast can do!). Didn't go too mad , just focussed on getting to at least 6, last two were OK and did briefly contemplate doing 10 (that , admittedly, didn't last long). Longer cool down and home for some inside chores given the rain came in around 11 and is only just thinking about going again...
    lyric - don't think so