Mersey Tunnel 10K

I understand this is taking place on 22nd September, but does anyone have any details or a contact?
Anyone else doing this?

Mike S

Comments

• See the details on the events pages : http://www.runnersworld.co.uk/events/viewevent.asp?sp=&v=2&EN=769

Starts In Liverpool, through the tunnel and finishes in New Brighton - that's good - I'll be able to crawl to my parents house for a bath and a bacon butty.

Not an ice bath though - I'mnot Paula !

It'll be a bit of a drag out of the tunnel though, but equally it'll be fast downhill going into the tunnel ! :-)
  • If you follow the link on the page - (after spelling alderhey correctly) - there is an application form there.
    Not sure if I'm free for it though - that date seems to ring a bell.

L
  • DOh ! Clashes with the Guilden Sutton 10k near Chester which I entered today. Oh well I'll run outdoors rather than indoors then. Hope the weather is nice.

I'm going now - honest.

L
  • Thanks Cougie - I should have looked a bit harder!
  • If you have a RW magazine you can send for a form using the address given there. That's what I did last year to entry. And I have good memories cos I broke 40min for the first time. And if you are 2 or 3 min faster than that you might actually win the race.
    Good luck