Calling "larger-busted women" - Sports bras

Comments

• JjJj ✭✭✭
    [takes cougie firmly by the ear and leads him home]
  • i have the enelle size 5

it's pretty good at reining mine in , but i don't get the email from enelle -
    are they developing a new one then?

I'm very happy with it as is, it's made me play much better football - chasing down the ball and going in for uvery committed tackles
    if i'd had one years ago i'd probably have made the England team win

i think they should test it on lady footballers
  • JjJj ✭✭✭
    He may be a big cat, but he does love puppies...

• Oh, hello... I've just noticed this thread...
  • Butt out Waaps - this sofa's getting crowded !
  • Just hope Jj doesn't catch me in here again or I'll be for the high jump !
  • why don't they just redesign *boobs* so that they can wobble around when you run without it hurting or causing them to droop long term?

then we could run bra-less and not have to faff around with all this bra stuff

also they should make it ok for women to walk around topless in the heat if they want to

it's not fair

• (i may have been drinking)
  • JjJj ✭✭✭
    [sinks very sharp teef into Cougie's butt and drags him out backwards.]
  • JjJj ✭✭✭
    [...and returns for Waap, who suffers a similar fate]
  • MuttleyMuttley ✭✭✭
    :-)

You can be stern with me anytime you want, Pixie!
  • LoK: I like your style, is it too late for me to offer my services to fix your roof?
  • Boing - just for DB!!

Jeepers Creepers!!

My Enell for testing arrived and I have done 20 miles in it and am rather disappointed that i have to send it back!!

Wierd wierd wierd thing.

When I put it on I just thought that there was no way that it could give me any support at all - felt positively loose especially under the arms etc and very unimpressed with the shiny satin finish. Thought it might be quite cool in purple though!!

However a 7.5 mile run later my not-so-little bundles of fun were still where they started and had not descended to the elastic as I had expected. There is some kind of strange magic afoot here.

Mmm not sure if I can bring myself to buy one due to wierd looseness - somehow it doesn't feel like a kosher sports bra if I can actually breathe unimpeded!!

But they didn't send me a camera......

Sorry boys!!!
  • Thanks Lunacy, you're a luv. If you would like me to take some pictures you only have to ask - I've done it before (although they did come out a bit blurred).
  • I used an HRM with mine Pixie - it was find underneath the chest bandy thing. It is a bit weird isn't it Lunacy - but I found it surprisingly supportive & comfy & everything stayed put. I know what you mean about that slight looseness near the arm (mentioned it on my form) but found it didn't affect the running. I've gone and ordered a normal Enell now - that 10% discount card was burning a hole & I want to compare! (sad sad sad sad sad)
  • MuttleyMuttley ✭✭✭
    Did they come out a bit sticky too, DB?

:-)
  • eeeeuuuuwww Muttley - BAD DOG!!!

What do you mean by a normal Enell Erratic - are they different? I don't really understand all this - defo need a new SB now though I think my grotty grey Shock Absorber is going to be a sad disappointment tomorrow!!!

LK
  • Sorry DB - doesn't sound all that sexy any more does it!!!

Would you prefer a discussion of the attractive lacy bra currently being worn as opposed to 'grotty grey Shock Absorber'....

D'oh - stupid question woman!!!
  • MuttleyMuttley ✭✭✭
    Is that question only to DB or can anyone answer?
  • I got a LessBounce catalogue, Lunacy, & they had Enells in which look very similar to the ones being trialled (hmmm, probably "normal" not the right word to use - that shimmery satin effect, front-fastening all-encompassing corset look) - I've never tried one before but that one I trialled was so much better than the bra I usually use (which has now decided to start chafing & has developed a kind of wavey-water-bed effect) that I thought I'd give what they currently sell a go (Shades was singing their praises in a similar upholstery thread a few weeks back), esp as LB do sale or return.
  • Upholstery is about right - whats with all the cross stitch on the back I wonder!!!

I had thought that the one in the catalogue was the same as it seemed to have the same very bizarre sizing system in operation!

I suspect that my bra might have the water-bed effect (LOL ;o) )as well after a few runs in the magical bra!! I just might have to follow your lead - let us know when it arrives how different it is please?

Mutley - to be honest I don't think that any of you lingerie lurkers need to answer!! I'm just surprised that you beat Cougie to it - he's normally pounced on any chance to be rude before you've even been let out the back door!!!
  • No worries Lunacy, the thought of a "water-bed" effect will tide me over (so to speak).

Mutley: of course they weren't sticky (I had them laminated).
  • Well, my "normal" Enell arrived last night - first thought was there's no way I'm going to stuff this lot in, it looked way too small, but checked the sizing & after a bit of huffing & puffing & manhandling the things, I got the tardis effect again (there must be a technique to this that I'm lacking!). It's more "rack 'em, pack 'em & stack 'em" than the new test one - very similar in style, but must be a different cut as got more the "shelf" effect although it does hold everything firmly in place. Reckon I'll be investing in the new one if/when it comes out as it really did do the business.