GRIM 8

Comments

• Right, form will be sent off at lunch time - have been wanting to do this but it's clashed with stuff for the last 2 years. As long as we don't have the xmas forumite frolic on the same day.

Mud, glorious mud.....
  • gavo - this would actually make a good forum Xmas frolic if there is a pub nearby that can accomodate a load of filthy runners...........

and.........if you are doing Grim, why the hell are you wimping out of TG??? or are you changing your mind slowly??
  • Not wimping out, merely sticking to my stubborn principles. In the diary for 06 though. 3006.
  • you can swim can't you EP??

gavo - am disappointed in you. ah well - I shall get to shove on Spans arse all on my own then.............
  • Could well be up for this.

Depends how quickly it fills up (won't pay just yet) and whether I can find a B&B nearby.
  • Right, well I'm in an aggressive mood today, so while it lasts, I'm going to say I'm up for this too!
  • good girl Susie
  • No, I'm pretty serious EP! "Entire Online" is about to be pressed.....
  • ran this one in January and was disappointed - was looking forward to the mud and chest deep puddles that friends had experienced in previous year. Thought overpriced for what you got (where was the technical T of the previous year?!) and the traffic jams in and out have put me off going back.

no puddles, but will stick to the hills and mud of the King Alfred's Torment in September instead - you get a burned cake for finishing!
  • Oh dear. Why am I even looking at this thread?
  • Because we're all very nice people...:-)
  • I'll be there!!!

EP, I stripped off in the changing tent last time. Was I doing something wrong?
  • Sounds like it will be coathangers on certain areas then girls....:-)
  • and I'm tall so :-)
  • Good luck EP! I must admit that if it's a choice between the above and running in hot and humid conditions I'll take the former.
  • There certainly was one, EP. Mind you, whenever I was in there there weren't many other women so maybe it was hard to find!
  • Will be doing this race as run the course once a week without doing the puddles
  • won't you drown in the puddles at Grim with your height A??

hee hee
  • did this race last year FB had to pull Ratcatcher out of a puddle before the water went completely over her.
  • Yeah, I noticed FB didn't think I'd have a problem! Obviously I come across as taller than I am.
  • Mr RC and I have just entered. See you there.

Angelis, I'll just shout if I need help with the puddles, OK?
  • I'll just float