I've got a place to run the GNR in October as part of my build up to New York in November. But I give up! The cost of accomodation and the train up from London is extortionate. A real shame, because last year's race was a PB. So I'm off to run Windsor instead.
Anyway, does anyone know if it's possible to hold an entry over till next year. I presume that my place is non-transferable. Thanks in advance!