Personal Attack Alarms

Anyone know where I can get one for Mrs FF when she goes out running by herself?

TIA

Comments

• FF,
    Contact the local constabulary and ask to speak to your crime prevention officer who should be able to point you in the right direction.
  • I believe that the Suzy Lamplugh trust sell them. They have a website (but can't find the details, doh!)

I'm going to buy one (just as soon as I get round to it!). Maybe Santa will bring me one...

Creamcake (CC)
  • I got one for the Mrs in Homebase of all places. 100dB +, so quite loud, and small enough to be placed in the hand - doubles as a key ring too. About 10 quid.
  • My husband bought me one many moons ago in an uncharacteristic display of protectiveness.

Used it a few times, but was always accidentally setting it off by clutching it in the wrong way whilst running. It's been in a drawer ever since.

good luck though!
  • Wonder if they'd work on dogs?
  • There is a Maplin shop across the road from where I work. I got one yesterday for £2.99 that was 105dB. Tried it out last night and I could hardly hear it when 40 yards away. I've ordered a 135dB one which I should have by Friday. It is £7.99 and has a torch on it as well.