Thank you Sweatshop

I thought I would comment on the excellent service given by Sweatshop online!

Shameless plug maybe, but I ordered a pair of Saucony Trigon 2 yesterday at about 3pm, they arrived this morning at 11am! Not only that, they were £10 cheaper than most other places.

As I said, very impressive!

Comments

• I agree. I have bought a few things from Sweatshop and the delivery and accuracy of the order has been excellent.
  • Yes I agree - bought a box of Sis-Go gels on-line last Thursday and they arrived Saturday morning !!!!!

Website says 7-10 days, so 2 is pretty good in my books.
  • Yes I like sweatshop when ever I have ordered anything it has been here within 2 days.
    ALF: Always a little further
    Miles makes smiles.
    Progression
  • 2 days?
    What do they do? Drive round in their own van, because Royal Mail can't get a first class letter across town in 2 days.

Perhaps I should send my post via Sweatshop.

I've got to go soon anyway, the lure of new shoes calls. My nearest is in Bristol, they've got a tready, and a shed load of kit, plus knowledgeable people too.

Can I have a discount please?
  • annajoannajo ✭✭✭
    ah blisters, did you see my post yesterday on the other thread - all URWFRC forumites get 10% on non-sale stuff at sweatshop, at all the shops except the one in Harrods (where they aren't allowed to give discount). You just have to ask for it, and mention Anna at Head office if there's any problem getting the discount.

I'm really pleased to see the good comments, thanks very much for posting them. In the last year at mail order we've gone through some major system and staff changes, with a new manager and website, and all put in a lot of work and hours, so its great to see the positive feedback. cheers!
  • "mention Anna at Head office"

aha! wondered who was wielding all the power at ho while H was away! ;-)
  • What?? 10% off sweatshop stuff and I didn't know about it!!!

A*SE
  • That's good to know
    I get the discount anyway as a club member although we had to register our club first when the rules changed which meant I lost out on one occasion
    Nice to know URWFRC & Anna will see me through in an emergency!

'Specially nice considering the ongoing problems I've been having with a competitor.....
  • Always had an excellent service from my local Sweatshop, and some suprisingly good discounts too.