Hucknall Road runners

Anyone tell me how to contact this club ? They don't seem to have a website and cannot find the results of Hucknall 10K or Scott King 5 on the web either

Comments

• Paul, if you are local call into Hucknall Leisure Centre and they will be able to put you in touch with the RRs.

If that's not an option I can try to get a contact number for you from my own club.
  • I'm not immediately local so the phone number would vertainly help. Thanks
  • Hi Paul. I am going to Hucknall in about an hour, I will ask for info you want if Sam is at work, if she isn't then it will just be a phone number.
  • Hi Paul,

Whereabouts are you based?
    If you are over towards the West side of Nottingham (even if you're not, you'd be more than welcome) you could come and train with us - details here. We try to get out as a group ~4 times a week. Typically there are 2 groups for the Tuesday run - details are on the Blog.
  • Paul, I have a contact name and phone number for you, if you e-mail me I will send it to you.

Hopefully the lady will be able to tell you where to get the results from.
  • Thanks marmite master but am already member of a club in South Derbyshire - and I work most evenings as well so don't get to club meetings

Thanks muzzy for cooperation
  • Paul, you have mail.
  • Have rung and am expecting some joy later this week. Thanks Muzzy