Who IS in ?

Me ! I'm in !

And aiming for a 3.15 to improve on my 3.43 first attempt this year.

Comments

• runner no01209 thats me
  • me
    aiming for sub 3

• I'm in too! Number 16321.

My aim is (a) not to put my back out a week before the race this time and (b) to beat the remarkably slow time I put in in 2001 because I'd put my back out and then run anyway.

Sounds reasonable.

• I have a good for age place, PB 3:40 looking for a 3:18
  • No 9888 (also listed on the other urwrfc.org site)
  • I'm in

Aim is to beat my 4:26 PB. My secret ambition (which is why I'm not telling anybody or posting it here or anything!) is to beat 4 hours
  • Mr Higgo, I also share your secret ambition. I hope to see you at the finish line in 3:59:59.
  • I was aiming for that time as well FF. I'll be the knackered one on your left then.
  • My first London 14 years ago at age 50 is still my pb at 3-15. Now at 64 I am declining rapidly. Would like to be inside 4 hrs but will be happy to finish.

Does anyone know if 3-59-59 in 2003, at 64 would qualify for a good for age place in 2004 when I will be 65? Or must it be achieved when past the 65 birthday.
  • Just all go the the URWRFC Website and give us race numbers and estimated times. A lot easier, we can see a simple list!!!!

I am in
  • no: 13,171.
    marathon virgin looking for anything under 4:00:00.
  • Sorry SB - good idea - I've done that too.

I know that the URWRFC site has runners down who were hoping for an entry though - so this is just a slightly more up to date thread of those who definitely are in.

In time the URWRFC should be taken as definitive tho'.

Cheers
  • Yippee or should that be drat im in (06631) more long cold damp running through the winter , no excuses now. 3.15 or better to prevent all this tension next time (did I really say next time. As a practise Ill run Luton Marathon this Sunday Glutton for punishment or just insane, answers on a postcard
  • Im in running number 11968 and it has taken 6 years to get in. Have done the london via a charity about 4 yrs ago though, so i am a very happy girl today!!
  • I've not heard yet, does that mean I'm in or out, or waiting for additional ballot to take place

or has the postman stole my place
  • It is alright Cougie I will bin anyone who has not got an number in or has not given and estimated time

I can be ruthless
  • No i did not. I,ve got my own.
  • I'm in!
  • The numbers we are all quoting though- I don't think they are the actual race numbers.
    We don't get them until we register at the expo.

At least it was this way last year.

• I'm in, heard this morning, anyone in Basildon, Essex want a running partner, always enjoy a chin wag to while away the miles.

Paul
  • Cougie I hope that the number on my form is not my race number 512!!!!!!!!!
  • That'd put you on the row just behind Khannouchi then.

Probably.

I'm sure I'll be behind the wombles again !
  • at Glasgow I starting in as similar position, just behind the elite, in next to our own DREW.

The stormed of and I moved gently to the side of the road and into my own pace. It meant that I took 10 mins of my pb for a half marathon.
  • Please could you report your acceptance/ rejection on my thread please. It'd be nice to have a complete picture.

JJ
  • I'm in but stuff is at home so I don't know the number. Would love to beat PB set at NY this year - 3:22:30.

Sierra Yankee 3
  • I'm in yippeeeeeeeeeee

Sammy :0)
  • I'm in.
  • me to watch out for my elbows
  • in with macmillan.looking for 3.59.59 with my friends from nyc 2002