There`s always something happening ( in plodland )and it`s usually quite loud.

Comments

• Heard this at the core strenghing class yesterday and it has been buzzing around my head ever since.
  • Need to be in the car, Bye and have a nice day all.
  • morning all

nice title Hooves!! have a good day :0)
  • our plod
    in the middle of our street?

morning

nightmares last night

turns out ex-landlady was killed by a car driving on the wrong side of the road :-(
  • morning flr

That's awful. Sorry.

• lawdy, that's terrible.

Morning by the way
  • It's odd seeing your face rather than your nails babe!!

(nice though)
  • hi XB
  • yes

not sure I can take it

had a right old shock when I walked into the bathroom - thought I was still blonde!

yes she was crossing the road - somehow knowing how she died has made it a lot worse. Insane Sis rang up her widower (hate that word) to find out. Nice to have boundaries in place?
  • The weather should be better for you today, Sam.

Time to titivate - it's dress down day so I shall assemble a stunning outfit from my large collection of Matalan seperates (separates?).
  • Yes, that would be a shock. When I was a student I died my hair purple then we went out that night and got pi$$ed - what a shock the next day!!
  • just read the last page of last night's thread - yes LJ I agree with Hipps. Standing up for yourself doesn't make you popular (although I don't think my inlaws would like me whatever I did) but it does get you some respect. It is noticeable that Thin Spouse's parents don't pi$$ on us as much as the other families, cos we have been firm. And it's not like they are nice about the other daughters in law either.
  • shock when I used the towel as well :-o
    don't think this colour is going to last too well - may be piebald before the next appt.

I feel shattered today - which is good as I have to do intervals and body balance and banking stuff that I hate.

• I think knowing how someone died is only a comfort if they died in their sleep or peacefully. If it was in an accident then it's sometimes more upsetting to know.
  • ((((Flr))))

Can you not postpone the intervals until tomorrow - intervals are tiring?
  • no

long run tomorrow

if I feel really $hite I'll have to lose them - but then I won't have done this week's training properly blah blah blah

it all dates back to the plod I skipped on Monday; I knew that would muck upthe week!
  • it's only 6x300m at 5k pace with 200m jog recovery, embedded in a 4 mile session - so it's not the really long intervals that I find hardest

6 is a lot to count to though - need a tally chart on the dreadmill
  • I haven't trained like I intended to this week either - couldn't get to circuits cos of the Tay Bridge being shut and wednesday was too windy to run!!
  • yeah

but you are young and fit

and I...

am not
  • If you'd seen me at circuits last night you wouldn't be saying that!! This morning I'm walking like a penguin!!
  • always a good look
  • is this a first ever Hoover thread btw?

she certainly doesn't often start them

ummmmmmm

toast and marmite
    having a big breakky ready for morning at the gym

snog anyone?
  • MmmmmmmmmmmWhhhhhhhhhhha!!

Off to w*rk have a good day xx
  • Morning everybody

had a good nights sleep after a little emotional break down yesterday.

Why is it that every women when getting fatter, gains weight, except me. Well it's not that bad, just got a winter layer of fat, that I didn't have after scotland.
  • oeps

just screamed my haed off at the kids

totally lot the plot

&c &c

think sane counsel is to ditch intervals, do body balance today and long plod tomorrow, and try to get back on track next week
  • I need to do some studying again today.

I'm one day ahead of shedule, but I want to keep it that way, so I can do some extra exercises in the end.
  • Morning all - all OK?

scrolling back - not exactly 100% eh

Still its Friday - weekend 2 look 4ward 2

And best of all friday is my sheduled rest day.

So its feet up for a nice long evening - not one cut short by doing silly things like 6m plods and getting very sweaty at the gym, like last nite

feel tired again thinking on it.

Cheers

- mm still faceless - must have done something wrong
  • morning all - exiting day planned today

wukk

internal ultra sound

plod

greet oldest boy back from week long school trip

washing