Options

26.2 RRC Valentine's 10K

123457»

Comments

• Options
    WombleWomble ✭✭✭
    That should take you to an acrobat file. If you just go to the website www.26point2.co.uk/26point2 you should be able to follow through to an excel link or even just look at the results. I'll get the hang of the technology one day. Our webmaster has already, thankfully.
  • Options
    Well done yesterday Womble and a big thank you to all the marshalls on the way.

I managed to knock 1 minute 40 secs off my pb and record my first sub 40 10k :o)

The birthday girl was in fine form yesterday and was last seen propping up the bar...
  • Options
    Thx Womble and marshalls. I didn't manage a PB just happy to get round and celebrate everyone else's PB's for rest of day. Jx
  • Options
    Hey Birthday girl here feeling very delicate today i got a PB yesterday by seconds must be because i was still drunk
    Had fun
    Thanks for the pressie last night i am looking forward to getting some new running stuff
  • Options
    Well done all

Feel full up with food and drink, and on reflection pretty pleased with PB by 44 secs in those conditions.

Womble well done to you and the team, can't think of anything to moan about apart from the wind!!

The marshalls did a fine job and the whole thing was organised with the minimum of fuss, parking, no problem, race started on time and the finish was fine. Got away and down the pub by 12 with beer in hand and a bunch of Straggling PB's

I will be back next year

Doylie

• Options
    Have just had a look at the photos. My shot at the finishing line is quite scary. Go to www.grahamrussell.info (number 62 me)

Mr Doyle looks the picture of serenity coming into the closing stretch
  • Options
    Fab race yesterday, despite the inhospitable conditions. I was over a minute off my PB but in the light of my 18 mile training run the previous day, the undulating course and the ferocious freezing wind that was a major factor from 5k onwards, I’m very happy with that, and I was 10th female finisher overall.

Well done on all your PB’s, guys. Sorry I didn’t make it to the pub afterwards but stayed around for presentations to see the b/f pick up his prize.
  • Options
    WombleWomble ✭✭✭
    SusieBee, it was me doing the presentations!
  • Options
    Good to see you then, Womble!
  • Options
    Really sorry that i missed this but i have had flu, sounds like a good time was had by all hopefully i'll be there next year.
  • Options
    Help us find this man!

We had two number 102s coming through the finish funnels. One (named Stephen King) contacted us to say he was listed twice. We went to Graham Russell's Photography Website at http://www.grahamrussell.info and did a search on Race Number 102.

Two different people came up, the first being the "real" Stephen King in Black Shorts and White top, the second being our Mystery Runner pictured Here.

Any help is sorting out the "confusion" greatly appreciated. You can email webmaster@26point2.co.uk if you want to comment in a non public manner! All information treated in confidence.

Simon
  • Options
    And there's possibly more... though I expect these just had their numbers covered up by their clothes... in direct contravention of SEAA rules (Fume/Gnash)

Maybe we'll introduce forehead tattoos next year! LOL

Simon
  • Options
    Did we win the mob match????

I've been laid up with flu for the last 5 days so couldn't make it, hope all went well.
  • Options
    I don't blame you for fuming and gnashing! I suspect most of the others had numbers under their jackets, but Mr 102 is completely out of order! I very much doubt there's a plausible explanation!
    Flump
  • Options
    WombleWomble ✭✭✭
    JJ, yes of course! By a significant margin. Re-presentation of the trophy will take place at Hogsmill 5.