Getting Younger ?

I'm in and getting younger !!
My acceptance has my age at 3 years youngere than I really am on the race day. Despite the correct year of birth. If iot was just me I would think it's just me but my Father in law also accepted has the same age gap error.
Anyone else?

Comments

• Hi Brian!

Me too - exactly the same problem. Correct year of birth, but three years knocked off the age on April 13th.

Strictly speaking it says we should send it back to have a correction done, but right now I don't want to let go of the acceptance sheet!!

Iain
  • Same here - wondered if it was because the place was carried over from last year. That would explain one year's difference, but 3?

Anyway, having had troubles in the past with things going missing in the post to the FLM, I am not sending it back for correction!
  • I also have the very same problem and concerns.

I called FLM and they informed me that there was some computer problem and there are quite a few of us with this. They said photocopy the acceptance form, cross out the incorrect age replacing it with the correct age (on the photocopied one) and send that back to them. They would send out a new one to us.
  • Damn - do we have to - it's my birthday coming up and it would be nice to be three years younger, rather than a year older!!