London Social this Friday - 13th

Are we meeting at the St James' Tavern again this Friday? and who is coming in addition to those on the URWFRC website?

Roll on the beers... which I have decided that I fully deserve after my storming run yesterday!!!

Comments

• You'll be rolling on the beers - now that I have to see. How did you do yesterday then?
  • i shall be crawling in from my work drinks.... I might be pissed before I get there so forgive me if I do anything silly (er than normal!!!!)
  • I managed to take 5mins off my Half Marathon PB coming in at 1:35:31 - and now I don't have to race again until next year!!!
  • Well done. Some of us can only dream of a half like that!
  • Jon if that's what you dream about then you're sadder than I thought. Well done Spans.
  • I dream of Thomas the Tank Engine... I'm not as sad as you think
  • He's great - how many of his friends have you got then? I bought the Tomica World Ben last week. Officially they're for my nephew but that's a cover story....
  • B-O-I-N-G!

<Bunny pops head out of burrow>

I'm going!

<Bunny dives back down burrow>
  • Caz! You've been quiet recently (which is really quite nice) whatcha bin doin'?
  • Caz - I've just been sent this... one for you I think!!:

http://www.canal96.net/juegos/index.php?juego=jacksonbaby&ancho=600&alto
    =4

(Sorry I don't know how to do the link thingy!)
  • Oh hello Jon, I've been very busy at work which is quite good in a way as it meant I've kept a low profile.

Which I think I needed to do.

Getting trollied Friday though, I need to let off some steam.

• Sunday Caz?
  • So long as you're not avoiding us caz thats fine!

Spans?! Thats appalling (got 18)
  • Spans, like it, just scored 26 on my first attempt.

Everyone in the office is after it now!

Jon, avoid you lot - never!

BK, I think I'm clubbing Saturday night, so I won't make Sunday unfortunately. I'm not turning my back on running, I promise, it's just it's the party season and I'll pick it up again during/after Christmas!

Is everyone up for a bit of drunked stupidity Friday? I certainly am :)
  • That should say drunken not drunked.

I haven't been drinking today, honest. Well not yet anyway :)
  • This friday is gonna be the worst... I can feel it in my water
  • probably, I have a club race on Saturday and then I'm out again on Saturday night, but hey, as you said its nearly christmas!!!

BK - by the way, which pub are you going to after the run as I might crawl along to that!!
  • Spans, its the one near the entrance at Blacknest gate. Sorry don't know the name or if its any good
  • I'll look it up, is it far from the train station?
  • Sorry Spans, I don't know the area. Post it on the Ratbag thread hopefully one of them can help. Would be good to see you again, go for it
  • Pub?

Now we're talking. Hmmm might manage that.
  • Its not a bad career move Caz, but to manage a pub when you drink so much...?
  • Oh he, he, he.

Well only 1 1/2 weeks to go, last day in the office now 18th!

Christmas do on the 19th.

Hurrah!
  • Not sure yet, but is there space for another monkey?
  • This forum bash ain't big enough for the two of us!
  • I am shocked to see the appallingly low expected turn out for this shindig! Come on you wimps!
  • I think that Gareth L is comign so that we can plan the inaugural Bromley 20 together.

I think that the numbers from Halloween may never be seen again for a while. You'd think that people had better things to do or something.
  • Never! So you and gareth will be sitting in a corner discussing routes (BORING!) and the remaining few will be sitting around sipping at lukewarm beer!? COME ON!
  • Jon you'll be far too blotto after your work drinks to notice.

Now if the sight of a drunken monkey with his wooden banana out isn't enough to persuade other forumites to turn up then nothing is.
  • Wooden banana?
    Bromley 20?

Wot a rivetting evening you're promising us lads.

You'll have to count me out this time, 'fraid. Will be in Spain soaking up some wine 'n' sun.