Underwear??

This must concern all male, tight wearing runners but what do you wear under running tights?? Can you buy wickable underwear? Where from?? Read that you can buy Coolmax underwear but no idea where from.

TIA

Comments

• Cotton Kex !!!
  • On a more serious note (sorry Mutley!), look at/in camping/hiking stores. Any of the wickable 'baselayers' are essentially what your looking for. Almost every manufacturer in these shops from HH (uh-hoh, not them again!) to Lowe Alpine. Mine are LGT, and can be found, along with the dreaded 'HH' sport wind briefs on www.fieldandtrek.com if you follow the link to underwear.

P.S. My LGT sports breifs are abouyt the best purchase I made last year. They certainly stopped the lycra chafing me

Hope this helps!
  • 'Sp@ng!' I just tested the link and its duff and I cant correct it! Needless to say just go to www.fieldandtrek.com and follow the link to underwear.
    P.S. My LGT sports breifs are abouyt the best purchase I made last year. They certainly stopped the lycra chafing me 'dangly bit!'
  • Just a simple black thong for me . . . worn on the outside of course
  • The wifes stomach reducing knickers ( see previous confession )
  • ODLO undies from Peglers in Arundel... Or nay kind of non-cotton trunk style undies.

• Inside out lycra shorts.
  • Good old pair of speedo's, suprisingly free of chafing.
  • Okay here goes - serious answer.

M&S (Had to be them) do a range called 'Urban Survival' which is made of a techno wicking fibre material. Price is about £6 a pair so not outrageous, no chafing.
  • agree with zippy - what I use as well
  • I go for a good handfull of vaseline liberally applied all over the scrotum and up my crack. Cheap and fun!!!
  • Try the mail order guys at Newline - they do CoolMax underwear.
  • Either a jockstrap or a G-string, not a problem.
  • We'll be reviewing running undies in the next issue of RW…
  • Need any models Rob? It's the only part of my body that I'm relatively proud off ;-)
  • Nowt but a smile.
  • Nowt but a smile.
  • each cheek mm??
  • as in both ends?
  • sorry fbf didn't realise I had posted twice, hence why I didn't understand both ends? seem to be having a few probs with t'internet!
  • ASDA (George)lycra wicking sports trunks, £6.00 if you can find them, seem to sell out as soon as they get them.
  • I prefer Kiwi mountaineering style. Instead of lycra tights I wear HH baselayer tights with shorts over the top.
  • I swear by Next's seamless sports underwear £18 for two pairs. Ran new forest marathon & no worn out bits....
  • Hate having "lines" showing and i don't run too well so may as well feel sexy as i try so it's a thong / g-string for me!!! Vane -yes!
  • The only thing that you need under tights is vaseline. Good handfull smeared liberally sorts it all out.
  • I wear a Calvin Klein thong. I don't feel comfortable wearing nothing, but I feel restricted in briefs or trunks.
  • I just get some ASDA briefs a size up, there very comfy, but I get terrible panty line.
  • Calvin Klein Tech Jockstrap works a treat.
  • Thongs dont work for me get chaffed between the cheeks