I wonder if any of you RW guys could advise me which shoe would be best....
I have been using Kayano's for the past few years but have suffered from ITBS and wondered if it was something to do with the shoes. I have read your article in the latest RW and thought about getting either the Mizuno Renegade or Legend.
I usually weigh just over 14st and my physio said I had fairly low arches and my heels lean inwards suggesting that I overpronate. The footscan thingy showed that my footprint was fairly normal though.
I wonder if you could point me in the right direction - I know the old website had a shoe selector, do you still have it on this site as I couldn't find it.
So my questions are:
1. Legend or Renegade?
2. Are Kayano's suitable for me or not?
3. Do I fall into the stability or Motion Control bracket?
4. Can yuo suggest any other shoes?
5. Do you still have the shoe selector on the website?
6. What are the winning numbers for next weeks National Lottery?
Thankyou in advance, Homer.