Options

TEAM 5

Comments

• Options
    Quick boing and wibble :o)
  • Options
    Have we got all the predicted times for Team 5?

There are 7 pages of previous posts here sorry if there is
  • Options
    Acer - Supporters have them but I don't think we've published them on a post so I'll start.

Stonking Bonkers - 33375 Red Action Medical Research running vest, Caroline on front. Blonde hair in bunches.
    ETA 17 miles - 3 hours. ETA finish 4:35
  • Options
    BOING, BOING AND SHAMMOOO BOING

Feelin good fivers
  • Options
    Stonking Bonkers - 33375 Red Action Medical Research running vest, Caroline on front. Blonde hair in bunches.

Acer - 43614 - All Black with STUART on the front, tall, blonde, Handsome... sorry on the wrong thread there
  • Options

Acer - 43614 - All Black with STUART on the front, tall, blonde, Handsome... sorry on the wrong thread there

Sproog - 44736 - Bright Orange Lifeboat vest with Jess on the front and Sproog on the back! about 5'9", with brown curly hair, probably in attractive bunches too!
    ETA 17 Miles - 1:30pm+ish. ETA Finish 3:30pm+ish
  • Options
    Are you expecting to pull on the way round acer and therefore not finish?
  • Options
    SB - Never thought of that, must go and get the Brut 33 out. Not that I remember Brut 33 I am far to young for that.
  • Options
    It's surely an incentive to stay in front of you if that's the case! surely it could be seen as sabotage on everyone running behind you too?!
  • Options
    I'm going to do it properly now.

Acer - 43614 - All Black with STUART on the front, Blonde Hair. ETA 17 Miles 12:00 ETA Finish 1:15pm

Sproog - 44736 - Bright Orange Lifeboat vest with Jess on the front and Sproog on the back! about 5'9", with brown curly hair, probably in attractive bunches too!
  • Options
    lol - Anyone who runs behind me will be in real trouble anyway. I have been taking Ibuprofen for the last 2 days for a dodgy knee. Lets just say it gives me southerly winds
  • Options
    Hmmm charming!
    You can take the boy out of Norfolk, but you can't take Norfolk out of the boy!
  • Options
    HillyHilly ✭✭✭
    Stickless, it's feeling much better thanks. I'm icing it now every few hours for 20 mins and stretching too, so hopefully with no more running now until Sunday it'll be fine!

I

Acer - 43614 - All Black with STUART on the front, Blonde Hair. ETA 17 Miles 12:00 ETA Finish 1:15pm

hilly - 215 - red vest Egdon Heath Harriers with Dawn underneath, 5'3", short blonde hair, ETA 17 miles 11:04, ETA Finish 12:10
  • Options
    Just adding real times. Damn I am behind Acer but there will be thousands in between so I won't feel the backdraft.

What ya gone and done hilly (can't be bothered to troll back through the pages)

ETA 17 miles - 12.48. ETA finish 2.25

hilly - 215 - red vest Egdon Heath Harriers with Dawn underneath, 5'3", short blonde hair, ETA 17 miles 11:04, ETA Finish 12:10
  • Options
    Sproog - Bucks born an breed. Norwich thing is a long story
  • Options
    I apologise! although, of all the clubs to support if you didn't grow up near there..!
  • Options
    I grew up in Somerset but support Tranmere Rovers - is that the same?
  • Options
    SticklessStickless ✭✭✭
    Afternoon all. Keep calm. Anybody aside from Hilly going to London tomorrow?
  • Options
    I'll be at the Expo tomorrow PM about 2.30ish....
  • Options
    Evening all. I'm back from my day out in the Big Smoke! Too late to back out now, I've got my number! I actually found the Expo a bit scary (don't know why!) and only had a quick look round and made only one purchase (a pair of socks!)

Enjoyed a very late lunch of Very Large Pasta Shells in a cheapo cafe near Leicester Square, let the Carb Loading begin!

Thanks very much, BB, I would like an original Ribena (nicely loaded with sugar!). I don't find it as sickly sweet as Lucozade.

Looking forward to Mile 17 already!

:)))) xxXxx :))))
  • Options
    Hi all bit of a mad day but we've been to expo, collected BD's number and got home again.

Ribena added to shopping list, Big Ange:-)
  • Options
    Hi its been busy on here since i last looked,went to the expo yesterday between 3&5 bought a new pair of Brooks adrenaline GTS For £75 with technical T a pair of socks and shoulder bag thrown in good deal i thought.
  • Options
    adding info to list

number 3 11304 blue t shirt black shorts black adidas cap with 2 grey stripes on top 6'0" glasses shades if sunny.ETA 17 miles 1210 ish finish 1.30 ish
  • Options
    I've only just managed to log on after several days so am a late joiner. If it's possible, I'd love a bottle of Mixed Citrus Lucozade Sport at 17 miles - if that's at all possible? How do I pay you for it? Or do I deliver it somewhere at Expo? I'm going on Saturday.

And to join the club...

number 3 11304 blue t shirt black shorts black adidas cap with 2 grey stripes on top 6'0" glasses shades if sunny.ETA 17 miles 1210 ish finish 1.30 ish

Devon Babe - number 6598 - brown hair in pony tail, 5'7", big boobs, orange vest with Lifeboats on it, and my name - Liz. ETA 17 miles 1pmish, ETA finish 2.45pm
  • Options
    Evening peeps - there are lots of fast people in team 5 I hope I don't keep the supporters from their beer.

• Options
    SticklessStickless ✭✭✭
    Hi Devon Babe!

Nobody pays nuffink, but then again we are not hugely reliable. We tend to supply those things which are readily available at sweetshops, newsagents, greengrocers and supermarkets.

I'll be doing a Sainsbury's run on Sat am. If they stock it, I'll look you out a bottle.

• Options
    Evening team 5,

don't worry Stonking think I'll be bringing up the rear of our team!
  • Options
    Hey there Stonking and Shroom,

I couldn't really be described as fast either. Came 812th out of um....812!!! in the Castle Ashby half marathon in February. Ran the last 5 miles closely followed by a large motorbike. The good news was that I VERY NEARLY caught up with the girl who came 811th! Being fast isn't everything, is it?

Big Ange :))))
  • Options
    FOFLOL big ange - glad you didn't get run over by the bike.

Hey at least if you come 812th on Sunday you'll be classed as elite - you don't have to tell anyone which race - we won't tell!