Options

Expo

13»

Comments

• Options
    I went yesterday, found it friendly and it added to my excitement no end!

Bought two pairs of Falke socks for a tenner and met Captain Beany. I got his autograph and kissed him!
  • Options
    I thought the expo was pretty dull and boring. Dominated by running gear and charities. Can do the first any time at my local Sweatshop and the latter is already sorted.
    Sixth (3 London, 1 Dublin, 1 Stockholm & 1 Florida)one I've been to so maybe they get dull after a while. I remember loving it the first time. Seemed much smaller and more limited to in the past, and my wife agreed. Got fed up with being offered leaflets I didn't want.
    Very efficient though and I'm sure many people will really enjoy it, but I just didn't particularly, although I think it is right they have an expo.
  • Options
    went to the expo yesterday and loved it the only problem is getting back in after going to the loo as you have to start at the beining and walk all the way round even though it was obvious to the man who wouldnt let me back in the exit that it was my husband standing next to him waiting for me !!