Show us your photos

Comments

• Number 2869

but my finish and medal photos aren't up. :(
  • Is anyone buying theirs? I think mine are definitely not worth twelve quid.
  • Wilkie - How much stuff did you run with??!!??

Me - 26538
  • LOve the pirate top, FB!
  • Graham, there are 5 photos of you on www.actionphoto.net. good one on Tower Bridge. are you carrying a scotland flag? there was someone running behind me for quite a while and everyone in the crowd were chanting scotland - was it you?

2869 - Jenny? 3 good ones of you

24567 - 2

44528 - 2

check them out, they're good but are they worth £12 each, that's the question.

Aud
  • Think I agree with Wilkie. Can't believe I look so miserable, I was sure I was smiling...

18450 :-)
  • I'm waiting for more of mine to be on there because I think the medal one is ok but the other 2 are horrific.
  • so they get like six of groovy and only one of me. hmph.
  • I was carrying a camelbak, waist bag with sweeties, and had a throw-away camera attached to the waist bag strap with rubber bands. I like to be self-sufficient!
  • It's just taking time for them all to be uploaded.

There's been one new one a day for me so far.
  • Aud - I was waving a Help the Hospices running vest - the one they gave me was a shade on the small size but I carried it around the course to wave at each of the cheering points.
  • YAY!! go look again for me
  • Nice big smile from Jess
  • weeeeee!
  • graham, i ran in a help the hospices vest and had to cut the neck to bits to get it over my head.

i'll continue my search for "scotland"
  • God, we're a handsome bunch - even after 26.2!
  • Bloody good looking I'd say!
  • 32583, I love my running one (number 1)

Not one of me at finish line yet, hope it appears! Do they normally post these to you as well?
  • no pics yet......
  • WaboWabo ✭✭✭
    3985, couple on there, its nice to see faces!
    possunt quia posse videntur - we can because we know we can 
  • Wabo - who's your friend?
  • 25874-
    Live each day as if it was your last  give it all you have to reap the rewards.
  • 44318 - i definetly win prize for most missed opportunity for that last 'medal' and 'crossing line'photo. I have imagined for months what the glowing photo of me on the finish line would be like....but despite those around me looking jubilent i am the most miserable person ever! I found the last 3 miles so hard - and the photos appear to show this marvellously!!!!!!!!!

Needless to say I will not be spending £12 on a copy.....

The ones my Dad and husband did were better

The blue hair seemed such a good idea at the time....6 washes and it'll be out said the hairdresser confidently....it's now been at least 12 since Sunday and its still there!!

Now, where did I put those hair clippers...?

:)