Show us your photos

13»

Comments

• 28176........ no sniggering please :-)

• Im not laughing!!

nice to look back at the day and put faces to everyone now. Good entertainment value.
  • 30563 - o dear, looks like I'm doing the hokey cokey at the finish line...
  • RR - she's certainly better looking than you (looks as if she's just swung down from the gantry!).

Big smiles from Audrey and Kiwi and Bunnybabes - just terrific!

not a pretty sight - if you show the children and they don't have nightmares, you'll be able to let them watch the Daleks!!!
  • Cdk - see what you mean - that bloke behind you isn't a pretty sight!
  • CDK

You look really happy:-)
    Live each day as if it was your last  give it all you have to reap the rewards.
  • so do you in a wry sort of way!

How are you - are you recovering well??
  • How do you know what !!

I have emailed you I was fine as if I had not run a marathon until back went again:-(
    Live each day as if it was your last  give it all you have to reap the rewards.
  • late reply to dizzy blonde, first time i have been to computer for a couple of days.

I was running for The National Kidney Research Fund because my mum has been on dyalisis 3 times a week since last October.
    I have one kidney myself but have not had any problems tg. I think i also saw you and your mate. I was probably too busy looking for my mojo to say hello!

How did you guys get on?
    Did you go back to The Clarence Pub?

• 6241 Um I'm a bit speechless can't quite believe photographer has caught my bad side in all my pics!Not sure where my good side is though!
  • thats a fantastic finish photo mitten!
    Hutchy, I feel same about mine!
  • Bunnybabes - on your last photo (8/8), I know the two people behind your right shoulder.....!! how spooky is that....it's a small world....

(had a good blub after finishing, in between pics 2 and 3!)

jezza
  • Didn't think it was too bad, just wish the guy on my right had moved out the way a bit. Talk about selfish!

No wonder Bunnybabes got soooo many photos. Guessing that the photographers were mostly men ;-)
  • Try 45126 - apologies for the lack of a tan... My nickname is the Albino Kenyan (check out the photo's and you'll see why!)
  • Ooh - I've finally got a nice photo! Check out the one just after the finishing line, I actually look OK in this one :-)

Stephen - I didn't think there was anyone paler then me, but you are! Hope you were wearing sunblock...

I like your finishing photo mitten - you look really determined!
  • still no finish photo for me, but yours looks great, mitten.
  • Determined - and knackered!!

Must admit that I've ordered the finish one, but not the midget one.
  • Finally got 2 of me
    Looking extremely hot and knackered!
  • 32439. Feeling decidedly left out, everyone looks fab. No piccies of me anywhere. Probably just aswell as with no sunscreen I looked like an over ripe yet very happy tomato!
  • God I really look burnt on mine, but I did keep smiling.

Just aswell there's male photographers, I've managed to get 9 snaps taken of me.

I'm really pleased though, as I only had my daughter 6 months ago, and I can't wait to show her the snaps when she is older.

I hope she is as proud as I am.......

• Blimey bunnybabes 6 months ago! my daughter is 2 1/2 and I'm still using her as an excuse you look amazing!!!!you have every right to feel proud!
13»