Polar RS200

13»

Comments

• Got to say mine has been really quite accurate straight from the box - comparable in accuracy to my Garmin and exceeds it in reliability (ie no signal loss).

Have moved foot pod from one foot to the other without problem and changed its position slightly (not quite so forward towards my toes) - all had no discernible effect on accuracy. Have only used it on roads though.

The HRM function is a great tool and I'm sure with time I'll get a lot more out of this.

Early indications are that it is well worth the money.
  • Sorry Martina...whenever mine locks up I fix it by pressing all 4 button...and so far that has always worked....
  • Thanks David. Typical that it happened over Easter when I couldn't get through to Polar. Not even their Dubai help desk was available!
    Will hopefully get the UK Help guys today who have always been brilliant in the past....
  • My RS200 has gone blank on me again.

I lose part of the display and have had to send it back to Polar for the second time in 9 months. Pushing any combinaton of the numbers doesnt help A friend has also had a similar problem once.
    Any one else have/had this problem? or i have just got a bung receiver??

Thanks

• Hi kiwi tartan, you might have seen from my earlier posts that I had similar problems. I sent it back to Polar for the 2nd time (also in less then 9 months) and they told me that they had been having problems with the RS200 and they replaced mine with an S625x which is brilliant (uses the same footpod etc). Might be worth asking them if they could do the same for you.
  • I would just like to add my comment on the RS200. I made the mistake in buying this without the footpod first of all. On its own it is a great HRM but with the foot pod it is fantastic. I went out and bought the foot pod through a third party and it has freed up my running. I used to have to stick to the track for accurate distances but now I just go out and run. My motivational levels are at an all time high....many thanks Polar! My one complaint is the buckle on the wrist strap. It is VERY dificult to use this without part of the strap cracking. I cant fully buckle up the wrist strap without worrying about it cracking further.