Pirate kit order - second round

So, it's getting to about that point again. Can I please have expressions of interest in owning the most desirable pirate kit, de rigeur for those strutting their funky stuff in Germany next year.

Given sufficient interest I will be reordering Monacos (tank top type affair), shorts and skins (one piece) all of which have a minimum order quantity of 12 pieces. These are a unisex fit, but I have heard no complaint from the distaff side of the crew as to fit. Cost last time was around 21 GBP for the shorts (26 USD) and 24 GBP for the Monaco (30 USD) and 50 GBP for the skin (61 USD) plus local P+P within the UK. This will vary slightly as the prices are in USD, so the conversion rate varies. For those trying to work the conversion rate out, on top of the USD price is P+P to the UK, 17.5% VAT and a 12% import duty.

A number of the women expressed a preference for a smaller/shorter top. I have quotes for a 5E25033 which is a crop top at 24 USD, but I also note that a 5E25012 tank top is also available or 5E25027 a cami-top.
I do also have a price for a shark woman top at 28 USD which I think may be (6E20244). Minimum order quantity would any of the above would be 16 units.

I plan to put the order in after the North of England social, so around the end of October- given the size of the order I may be passing the hat around before the order goes in.
Someone did also mention interest in the LG helmets. A 2 colour helmet with logos would be 77 USD but the minimum order quantity is 48 units (I think therefore this is a non-starter).

I have a scrappy piece of paper from the London Social so I think I can start the list off. If anyone knows of shops local to them that stock LG then please shout as people could potentially use that as a ‘try for size’ service.

Please holler if I have omitted anything.

Monaco:
Don One (aka Donald) M
DTs L
Norma XS
Sezz XS
XFR Bear ??

Shorts
Don One (aka Donald) L
DTs M
Norma M
Sezz M
XFR Bear ??