Options

Pirate kit order - second round

1353637383941»

Comments

• Options
    debbodebbo ✭✭✭
    I don't know Monique - TC's shorts seem to be medium too so I'm now none the wiser. If you haven't got rid of them will you bring them to Frankfurt and I'll try them on?

IW - what size is your tank top, because mine is possibly a bit loose - we could swop??
  • Options
    debbo, mine is an L. It's a little snug around the back and waist, but not enough support for the boobs.

• Options
    debbodebbo ✭✭✭
    Mines a large too. Never mind. I ran without a sports bra at Bala because I didn't have one with that kind of back and was too vain to run with an ordinary one. I didn't suffer, but then I've got no boobs.
  • Options
    Will do Debbo, see you there, I'm rather looking forward to it now.
  • Options
    Can anyone clear something up for me. I had my name down for kit on the initial list. I've had to pull out of IMDE but didn't cancel the kit as I still have IM ambitions, but I rather lost the thread of this thread (literally) so didn't see if there was any call for extra confirmation before the final order went in.

I saw on the thread that kit had recently arrived and wondered whether numpties like me had kit and needed to pay for it. Am more than happy to do so if that is the case. Thanks.
  • Options
    ebenezer - I think Lindi only went through with orders for which she received payment so if you didn't deposit some cash in her account she would not have ordered for you. you could email her to check that it the case.
  • Options
    As Mellifera says, I only ordered kit for those people who paid beofre the order went in.
    I did try to contact everyone on the original list by e-mail with the instructions but if you mail wasn't enabled on your profile then I wouldn't have been able to.

I've had a few people as about kit so there should be another order going in at some point.
    I'll start a thread when I get back from IMDE and we can see about sorting it in the autumn. Will be needing minimum of 16 of each style to make the order up, I'll need payment in advance and it will take 16 weeks form the time I put the order in.

• Options
    Thanks Mell/Lindi that's v helpful. I will enable my email for next time as I'd be keen to get that kit! Just better lose the spare tyre so I can fit in it.
  • Options
    ebenezer

have you seen the swap shop??

??

• Options
    hmmm.. The pirate shorts are too short for me. Now I've got heavy inner thigh chaffing to show as a badge of honour from being a weekend pirate. So...

swapshop

lep recorn - swap L monaco for XL monaco

Firestar - selling 2 cropped tops 40"

Lindi - selling 36" crop top to Firestar

Mister W - swap S shorts for M shorts..... or a boxed set of Harry Potter books.

Barley - 3 x 750ml tins of Ronseal Quick Drying Woodstain, colour Mahoganny Silk

Monique - swap large shorts for medium

Toucan - Has: Medium shorts; Wants: Longer shorts, so possibly large, but if they're not any longer the the shorts can go to whoever wnats 'em
  • Options
    swapshop

lep recorn - swap L monaco for XL monaco - or sell L monaco for cost

Mister W - swap S shorts for M shorts..... or a boxed set of Harry Potter books.

Barley - 3 x 750ml tins of Ronseal Quick Drying Woodstain, colour Mahoganny Silk

Toucan - Has: Medium shorts; Wants: Longer shorts, so possibly large, but if they're not any longer the the shorts can go to whoever wnats 'em
  • Options
    Lep Recorn - i've emailed you.
  • Options

John - I have replied . . .

swapshop

• Options
    debbodebbo ✭✭✭
    Anyone got a medium tank top I can try on in Germany?