Bleep test - level 12 to 14

13»

Comments

• Shaun Edwards and martin offiah got good results , and I think Seb Coe might hold the record

As for Neil nack, he plays rugby unions and therefore can not be very fit.....bet he can kick well though haha he wont do much running

• I have the c,d for the bleep test it must be different cause i got to level 22 and only a few of completing it in the 15m track. Then when i tried the 20m track i only managed mid way through level 17.

My pb's would be 17,02 5km and 38,38 10km
  • I reached 13-14 about 6 years ago when I last took the test. I run 38.5 min 10k's at the moment and hope to repeat a sub 3.15 FLM from 06 this year. Up to level 8 is a jog basically but it's important to pace these early stages as already pointed out so you dont arrive at the beep too early. Another tip is to alternate the turning foot in the early stages so you dont over stress one leg.

Wondered why this thread got resurrected?      

• <blockquote class="Quote">
    <div class="QuoteAuthor"><a href="/profile/Dodge">Dodge</a> said:</div>
    <div class="QuoteText">What does it feel like, how tough is it? Am I right in saying that there are 23 levels? Should a reasonably fit individual be able to get to 13? Am I just being too nosey?</div>
    </blockquote>
    At the peak of my running ability I got to level 13 and came second in my group, they did a couple of more lengths and finished 14. This was unprepared and empty stomach but I never tried it again. I went faint after I stopped. Zero mental preparation. I think it’s something you should try a few times and build up your level same as you would a marathon.