You may be interested to know that I've just released the next version of Trailgauge route planning and measuring software. All you registered users out there should have a recieved a new unlock code by email.
New features include :-
* Ability to edit routes (move points, insert points, delete points, add more points etc.),
* Ability to copy routes,
* Elevation sensitive time predictions using a configurable variation of Naismiths formula,
* Garmin GPS interface to upload routes as tracks and waypoints,
* Ability to download tracklogs from Garmin GPS devices,
* Speed / pace graph with mile or km split times using either predicted times or actual times downloaded from GPS,
* Height map - remembers previously entered elevations and re-uses them on new routes.
* Ability to add named waypoints to routes.
* Publish your routes to a web page including map extract, topographic profile and route card with times, distances and bearings.
There is also a completely free version that does everything that Accuroute and LittleRedFrog does, please see the website for more information :-http://www.trailgauge.co.uk