Recording Results

Does anyone know of a website/software package that allows you keep track of your runs/races including split times, avg mile times etc.

Comments

• I think Runlog may be worth a look and has been mentioned in another forum. It seems to be quite flexible but a bit costly. www.PegasusSoftware.com
  • I'm about to release a freebee PC based log - Watch this space for further details.

• XX1XX1 ✭✭✭
    I'm still watching... Any sign of the further details yet?
  • if you have a garmin - then garmin connect does it all for you.

• www.fetcheveryone.com

• Doesn't Garmin Training centre do this?

• @Wilkie - yes.  Connect does, too.  TC is garbage in comparison to Connect these days.

• yes - second that. Garmin connect is eally good - TC is pants.

• RicFRicF ✭✭✭

Another thread back from the dead.

• you can also upload your garmin'ed runs to mapmyrun.com too, if you so wish.

• XX1XX1 ✭✭✭
    Well I'm determined enough, and stubborn enough, to sit right here and keep watching for another 11 years image
  • XX1XX1 ✭✭✭

Any details available on that freebie PC based log yet WildWill? image

• Now released on Windows 2000  /  2000 Professional. Watch this space for the XP version.

• Ha, XP would still be better than Windoze 8.

• It would certainly help  if companies like Strava didnt shut down their API .......

• XX1XX1 ✭✭✭

Is Strava a critical component of WildWill's PC based log then?  I expect by now he's probably working on versions for Android and the iPhone...

• Not sure .... problem for mobile devices is do many people run around with mobile devices? Cant remember seeing one on Mo Farrahimage