Trouble adding a new post

Comments

• At least we all know now ?
  • how many times do i have to post before creating a thread?
  • is
    it a lot?
  • do i spam??
  • lol
  • So, looks like I'm the latest newb to be befuddled by this rule.
  • Which seems a little harsh.
  • Given how nice it would be to come in and just say hi.
  • Rather than have to annoy people with spam at the very time when you want the experienced heads to embrace you and not judge you just because you're new.
  • And have never been here before.
  • So, anyway, hi!
  • I hope you're well and having a lovely day.
  • I wonder if there's a better way of managing this rule?
  • Although I'm sure you've all discussed it before and decided this was best.
  • And who am I to judge? In the end I'll just abide by the rules and do what I'm told. Thanks for having me.
  • Having the same problem, weird rule !
  • T RexT Rex ✭✭✭
    I'm not sure if it's 10 posts on one existing thread or whether you have to contribute to 10 existing threads.

There's no-one you can ask.
  • This does seem like a completely counterproductive rule. Given that I am a real human who has assumed that this is a reasonable community who wants to ask genuine advice about a running injury, I'm hoping that I won't end up blacklisted for this. I'm a web developer by profession, and this 10-post method is the last way I would attempt to filter out bots.
  • This does seem like a completely counterproductive rule. Given that I am a real human who has assumed that this is a reasonable community who wants to ask genuine advice about a running injury, I'm hoping that I won't end up blacklisted for this. I'm a web developer by profession, and this 10-post method is the last way I would attempt to filter out bots.
  • So I need to post something different now?
  • T RexT Rex ✭✭✭
    'mattleonard earned the 10 Comments badge.
    No longer a one-hit wonder! It looks like you’re going places.'

Nice one.

• T RexT Rex ✭✭✭
    You should be able to start a thread now.  Let us know how you get on.

I'm not sure what the extra benefits are for getting to Level 3.
  • So is this the thread we spam